I lied, I can't read.

If you get 3000 LP from all 3 of these being destroyed' date=' the opponent is doing something wrong.[/b']

This is good for Synchro level boosting and tribute fodder.

Fixed.

And also, we need an Owl Format.

I said you COULD. I never said you WILL. There's a difference you know. And unless your opponent destroys them with a card effect 1 of 2 things will happen:

-Your opponent destroys them by battle, you gain 3000 LP.

-Your opponent doesn't destroy them, you use them for Tribute or Synchro.

If you get 3000 LP from all 3 of these being destroyed' date=' the opponent is doing something wrong.[/b']

This is good for Synchro level boosting and tribute fodder.

Fixed.

And also, we need an Owl Format.

Like I would actually waste removal on these...

Unless I am going for a direct attack, I would rather save my removal for something a little more dangerous and just run these over.

Also, what is "Owl" Format?

I hardly think it's banworthy... And I don't get why transmigration prophecy is limited... Isn't it like pot of avarice? O.o

can add spells and traps, and can loop. activate one, activate another, get the fist copy and another card, activate it again, get the other copy and another card, etc.

anyways, not bad. anoying, but not ban worthy.

I hardly think it's banworthy... And I don't get why transmigration prophecy is limited... Isn't it like pot of avarice? O.o

can add spells and traps' date=' and can loop. activate one, activate another, get the fist copy and another card, activate it again, get the other copy and another card, etc.

anyways, not bad. anoying, but not ban worthy.

[/quote']

But TTP places them in the Deck, with a small chance it'll get drawn again.

Archived