Most Popular/Most well Known member on YCM

RAEGING D0GKING

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoshIcy

The most famous on the site is probably Ragnarok1945. I think he is more famous than the admin.

The most famous from here in real life is me. I won the SJC in 2007.

Carlo Perez?

Draco is Draco. He is YCMaker's enemy. He is the Plankton to YCMaker's Krabs

He comes back occasionally' date=' and started the most famous and popular spin off of YCM. He is Legend

[/quote']

Fanboy alert.

The most famous on the site is probably Ragnarok1945. I think he is more famous than the admin.

Carlo Perez?

He comes back occasionally' date=' and started the most famous and popular spin off of YCM. He is Legend

[/quote']

Fanboy alert.

Lol no, we had a weird way of knowing each other.

Carlo Perez?

[/quote']

Fanboy alert.

Draco insulted Tiger for being stupid so I don't want to know what he called you.

Draco, however, probably is one of the most famous members that have joined this forum.

Then, of course, there's Larlar. =3

Carlo Perez?

[/quote']

Fanboy alert.

Draco insulted Tiger for being stupid so I don't want to know what he called you.

Draco, however, probably is one of the most famous members that have joined this forum.

Then, of course, there's harhar. =3

Oh U, she stole that name from me btw ;D

No one is famous...

Oh?

Trust me.

Horus...infamous.

Elvis...famous. To whom?

YCMaker? Famous for the wrong reasons. But the members? *tsk...* He created a site containing over four-hundred thousand members. I believe this is a perfectly applicable 'reason' for fame.

All of them....just full of themselves.

Really.

Easy: spotting these members.

No?

Of course.

Obvious is obvious. Those who are seen as famous are not. Synonyms:

acclaimed' date=' applauded, august, brilliant, celebrated, conspicuous, distinguished, elevated, eminent, exalted, excellent, extraordinary, foremost, glorious, grand, great, honored, illustrious, important, imposing, in limelight, in spotlight, influential, leading, lionized, memorable, mighty, much-publicized, noble, noted, noteworthy, notorious, of note, outstanding, peerless, powerful, preeminent, prominent, recognized, remarkable, renowned, reputable, signal, splendid, talked about, well-known. The members we see as famous fall into *at least* one of the categories above. Therefore MUST be famous, am I right?[/b']

Bull s***?

Six members are win, and they are banned. If they win, then why were they banned?

Your ''intelligent'' statement is easily debatable.

Archived