Most Popular/Most well Known member on YCM

RAEGING D0GKING

Tell me your definition of famous' date=' and I will tell you what member would fit that category, I then will tell you why placing that member in that category would be stupid. I will then tell you, that famous comes with a price, and each member that has been listed has being famous, is no longer here, except on account for the currently active Moderators and Super Moderators.

And even then, each one will succumb to their price.

Be it emotional, be it life.

From the looks of it, the most popular definition of famous, would be the ones whom have Been acclaimed as Super Moderators, and or the ones whom have left their positions.

It is typical that people will worship whom holds power of them. It is typical that this causes the lack of self-decision.

Then again, are you capable of self-decision? When it isn't you as a person who makes your decisions, but what runs your brain that makes them. You are just the tool in which to fulfill the action with.

[/quote']

Your atrocious misuse of the comma angers me. ;\

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crab Helmet

OMGAKITTY

Draco

It seems that one of their names appear in every post on YCM.

Those guys.

Our beloved dictators Mods.

Frunk.

Falling Pizza.

Willieh and KA. Who could bring down all of YCM if they wanted to.

Our friendly neighborhood "trolls".

I hear that Tea.Leaf is a pretty popular guy on the site too.

Let us not forget the girls. Who are only popular because they have boobs.

People are famous for all the wrong reasons *sidewaysfrownyface*

Crab Helmet

OMGAKITTY

Draco

It seems that one of their names appear in every post on YCM.

Those guys.

Frunk.

Falling Pizza.

WILLIEH AND TEA! COME BAAAACK!! D':

*Decides to steal Mia's thing*

*Walks in*

*Laughs at Bloodrun failing and how Icy won easily*

*Reminds himself of the time he pwned Bloodrun and 2sick4u repped him for it and Static agreed*

*Leaves*

OMGUSTEALERISAWWUTUDIDTHAROMG @.@.

Frunk.

Falling Pizza.

HELL YEAH.

*Decides to steal Mia's thing*

*Walks in*

*Laughs at Bloodrun failing and how Icy won easily*

*Reminds himself of the time he pwned Bloodrun and 2sick4u repped him for it and Static agreed*

*Leaves*

Oh that's a good one' date=' wait for a friend to reply. Knowing me I answer to it, thus giving you reason to do something?

[b']Are you implying that Icy waited for me to reply, and what could I possibly do? 'Giving me reason to do something'? Like what?[/b]

Or am I over thinking?

Apparently so.

Oh hi Faint, didn't see you there, you were saying something? No, you couldn't have said anything, because a normal person would let someone defend them self. Nah, you couldn't have possibly said anything. Because if you knew everything you wouldn't have said anything. But wait, do you know everything about it 0_0.

I'm not Faint. Just thought I'd point that out because your seeming inability to notice name changes bugs me. Anyway, I couldn't have said anything? I didn't see the need to, after Icy owned your ass so bad... owait, I seem to recall that something like this has happened before. Oh yeah, I believe I won the debate and you kept going on and on, pretending like you hadn't list. Remember what happened? Static came in and said I had won it multiple times, and that Icy won in one sentence. Oh, and stop contradicting yourself. It's really annoying and it makes it difficult for me to provide a decent response.

Oh mah gawd, you don't and you did say something. OMG!

I said something, I just put into a different concept then I usually would. Here's it in normal terms for you: 'You suck, Icy owned and you won't admit it like you've done in the past'.

Come again? pwned Bloodrun, on what? I agree there have been certain situations where Icy has come in first, there have been certain situations where you have come in first. So please, elaborate.

You answered the question yourself. You really need me to elaborate? I'm not going looking for the threads that I've done it in, perhaps you can waste your time looking for the Reps that were about it.

I'll wait for your response, only because I know Icy won't let me respond to it.

Lol, what?

One last thing before I leave though, it's funny how people have turned into liking people that they originally hated, and vice versa. With Time Comes Change, isn't that right Josh? By the way, hows city life treating you?

Personal attacks now? Bloodrun, could you honestly sink much lower? Also 'With Time Comes Change'? Seriously learn how to type using proper grammar.

Archived