The Flute of Summoning Dragon [Discuss]

A situational -1 that can only work if you run other horrible cards.

ITT: Using a card in the deck it's built for = situational' date=' Prisma is now horrible, and Lord of D. apparently can't be used as Chaos Sorcerer, Allure, or DAD food anymore.

[/quote']

Yes it is. You need Prisma/Lord of D on the field, 1-2 Dragons in the hand and this card. If that is not situational then I don't know what it is.

Also Lord of D is a terrible card.

Edit: Shapesnatch is also Chaos/Allure/DAD fodder, but I don't see him mained that much.

Oh and when did I say that Prisma is horrible?

A situational -1 that can only work if you run other horrible cards.

ITT: Using a card in the deck it's built for = situational' date=' Prisma is now horrible, and Lord of D. apparently can't be used as Chaos Sorcerer, Allure, or DAD food anymore.

[/quote']

Yes it is. You need Prisma/Lord of D on the field, 1-2 Dragons in the hand and this card. If that is not situational then I don't know what it is.

Also Lord of D is a terrible card.

Edit: Shapesnatch is also Chaos/Allure/DAD fodder, but I don't see him mained that much.

Oh and when did I say that Prisma is horrible?

Since Prisma is easily recruitable through Reinforcements and Emergency Call and you're just dumping Lord from the Deck, in addition to the fact that any deck you main this in SHOULD have plenty of dragons...I'm not really seeing the situational, specific yes, situational, not in my opinion but it might be because I'm judging off the fact that you'd only use this in a build made to take advantage of it. Though we can agree to just disagree on this.

Yes Lord of D. is a terrible card but Flute is not and on the topic of Shapesnatch, well...that's true but again, I'm only looking at it from the perspective of a deck based around Prisma/Flute. Not a card that's splashable at all but it does have it's niche uses and in the right build I can see some potential due to cards like Treasure of Harmony.

And oh, Prisma was the only reason I was considering the strategy even imaginable, I just assumed that when you said horrible cards you meant everything involved, sorry about that, lol.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Flute of Summoning Dragon

Equip Spell

You can send this equipped card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 2 Dragon-Type monsters from your hand.

There, better.

Archived