Metalmorph

Mataza the Zapper+This = Destroy SDDAM (Because aparently the ATK gain during the Damage Calculation doesn't start a chain and SDDAM cannot negate it) + Destroy the Stardust summoned by SDDAM.

Equip 2 of these to your monster and lol at honest (Only when you attack).

Is that casual enough for you?

Mataza the Zapper+This = Destroy SDDAM (Because aparently the ATK gain during the Damage Calculation doesn't start a chain and SDDAM cannot negate it) + Destroy the Stardust summoned by SDDAM.

+1 rep for you :D

Once again, never thought of that.

But when you ACTIVATE the card, SDDAM could be activated, therefore completly destroying your combo.

Once again' date=' never thought of that.

[/quote']

Thanks. I like reading cards that people don't run.

Once again' date=' never thought of that.

[/quote']

you should pay better attention.

But when you ACTIVATE the card' date=' SDDAM could be activated, therefore completly destroying your combo.

[/quote']

Would you waste your negation of this turn in Metalmorph? Only if you have 2 SDDAM or something. Also, why would you activate it when that beast is on the field (Except if you WANT it to be negated)?

But when you ACTIVATE the card' date=' SDDAM could be activated, therefore completly destroying your combo.

[/quote']

Would you waste your negation of this turn in Metalmorph? Only if you have 2 SDDAM or something. Also, why would you activate it when that beast is on the field (Except if you WANT it to be negated)?

If they see you activate it and realize you can destroy their SDDAM, they are going to negate it so that SDDAM can come back at end phase, and they most likly have another monster on the field with more than 1300 ATK, and that is exactly my point, if would have to be activated BEFORE SDDAM therefore making it a bad card combo anyways. If you don't have SDDAM by your second turn, you are doing it wrong, cept maybe a bad starting hand.

One think I would like to point out' date=' why don't they make Prismatic Secret Rares anymore? I love Prismatics.

[/quote']

I liked the prismatics too. I had found a couple of people with prismatics that i just wanted to trade for just for the holo. It was an Acid Trap Hole and some EARTH warrior or machine monster.

One think I would like to point out' date=' why don't they make Prismatic Secret Rares anymore? I love Prismatics.

[/quote']

I liked the prismatics too. I had found a couple of people with prismatics that i just wanted to trade for just for the holo. It was an Acid Trap Hole and some EARTH warrior or machine monster.

Kinetic Soldier?

I've been trading/feening for Prismatic/Regg Secret Rares lately. I want a Prismatic Judgment Dragon or Honest.

Archived