RitualDevilCurseEnchanter-ABPF.jpg

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ritual_Devil_Curse_Enchanter

35px-Dark.svg.png

Star.pngStar.pngStar.pngStar.png

Fiend-Effect

ATK: 1700

DEF: 1000

[quote name='Ritual Fiend Curse Enchanter

儀式魔人カースエンチャンター :]If you Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster' date=' you can remove from play this card to treat this card as 1 monster for the required Level of that Ritual Summon. While the Ritual Monster this card was used in the Ritual Summon for is face-up on the field, negate the effect(s) of Synchro Monsters.[/quote']

Comes in Absolute Powerforce.....

Discuss.

Rituals were always good' date=' take Demise. He has his own OTK, only, konami keeps bringing him down with the constant limiting.

[/quote']

Post based on the thread's topic, not the thread's title. =/

RFR is better as it stops all special summoning as long as the Ritual Monster is on the field XD tis funny.

Yeah, Curse only beats Releaser if there's already a Synchro out, and even then it doesn't necessarily. =L

Rituals were always good' date=' take Demise. He has his own OTK, only, konami keeps bringing him down with the constant limiting.

[/quote']

RFR is better as it stops all special summoning as long as the Ritual Monster is on the field XD tis funny.

Yeah' date=' Curse only beats Releaser if there's already a Synchro out, and even then it doesn't necessarily. =L

[/quote']

However, if you were Ritual Summoning any lvl 5-7 Ritual monster, you could both stop all SS and Synchro monster effects :D

[/quote']

Yeah' date=' Curse only beats Releaser if there's already a Synchro out, and even then it doesn't necessarily. =L

[/quote']

However, if you were Ritual Summoning any lvl 5-7 Ritual monster, you could both stop all SS and Synchro monster effects :D

Doesn't necessarily have to be 5 to 7. You could use every single Ritual Fiend for Relinquished, which would be pretty beastly.

[/quote']

[/quote']

Doesn't necessarily have to be 5 to 7. You could use every single Ritual Fiend for Relinquished, which would be pretty beastly.

True, that is true XD

Stardust lolz at this card

Except it doesn't specify "on the field" so it also negates them in the grave. RFCE laughs at SDD

Oh i didnt see that. =/ meh just bring out Red Dragon and punch what ever the ritual is then. idk

Except most are going to also use Ritual Fiend Releaser with their Ritual monster to stop special summons XD

Stardust lolz at this card

Except it doesn't specify "on the field" so it also negates them in the grave. RFCE laughs at SDD

Oh i didnt see that. =/ meh just bring out Red Dragon and punch what ever the ritual is then. idk

Except most are going to also use Ritual Fiend Releaser with their Ritual monster to stop special summons XD

Most people'll actually just use that over this. =/

I like the fact that you don't need to have this one used from the grave to activate it's "gift power".

I think the others need to be used from the grave for that.

not that it matters, since they still don't say that they can't be used to ritual summon from the field or hand, making it possible to do some really impressive stuff fairly easily.

I mean with these guys and that ritual returning card that also searches out for a ritual monster (I believe that's how it works, I might have it turned around.) you could get 2 rituals out for 4 cards, and that's not a bad deal with all the other little bonuses thrown in from the ritual material monsters.

Archived