Archfiend Zombie-Skull

"2 or more non-Tuner Zombie-Type monster(s)"

That part killed so much of his playability. You need to have 2 Zombies that added to 4 so it's 3 + 1 or 2 + 2. Of the Zombies in those groups it's only useful to use with Skull Servant.

Really the only way I can think of other decks to summon this is Zombie World + Scapegoat.

Ever notice how YGO loves the extra deck?

Ever since synchros came out' date=' ugioh has loved the Extra Deck. Before that, there was a somewhat playable card that destroyed people with large Extra Decks. It looked like this:

[img']http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/2/27/MemoryCrusherCP07-EN-C-UE.png[/img]

Wow, that was so much fun to use against Jaden fanboys/fangirls who used 3 of every Elemental Hero, Neo-Spacian, and Neos fusion. Too bad the 15 card limit was invented when Synchros were made. Then again, it's not really so bad.

This card is pretty much unusable outside of Skull Servants, but considering it's awesome with them, I consider it a good card but crap outside of Skull Servants. However, if it were only "1 or more Zombie-type Non-Tuners" it would be nigh-OP for Zombies, stops LS in their tracks since it doesn't just prevent targeting effects, but stops all destructive effects.

Guest PikaPerson01

i think its good. Synchro Change' date=' get rid of gia, force of earth for him. his effect is negated, but use book of moon before ur opponent ends, flip it and its effect works again. lol[/quote']

So rather then use the typical three card combo (Plague + 2 Zombies) you propose a four card combo (Random Tuner + Level 4 + Synchro Change + Book of Moon). Sir, are you high?

I find it quite easy to get Archfiend. Get Spirit Reaper/Marshmallon on the field' date=' Foolish burial Plaguespreader, play your level 1 Zombie, get a Mezuki in the Grave, activate its effect to Special Summon Plaguespreader, Synchro Summon into Archfiend. With Revived King Ha Des, they can create a sort of lockdown[/quote']

That only works if they've changed the definition of "easy". If you can't describe your combo in a sentence or two, it's not all that easy. Secondly, you're not really proposing any new strategy here, you're just reading the card and doing exactly what it says.

For name' date=' Plaguespreader Archfiend. Or Rotting Skull Archfiend. or Rotting Summoned Skull?

[/quote']

Since "Archfiend" (Dæmon in Japan) is actually a subtype, they have to include Archfiend in this card's name, so it works with all the crappy Archfiend support. A name like Rotting Summoned Skull wouldn't work.

I love how all the good cards have few comments and rarely reach 2 pages yet the crappy cards get a ton of comments.

That's 'cause there's nothing left to discuss for good cards that have already been in the center stage of the meta for the past half of a year.

Archived