Queen of Thorns

@Genzo Just because a card is worse than another card doesn't mean it sucks... Sure it can't compete with Goyo or Brionac but it's still good. Only in plants though. And imagine if you're a BW player >.>

Only good use is in plant decks. There're no good plant monsters that work well outside plant decks so it's going to be near impossible to summon this outside of plants. Effect is good though. Deadly against BWs xD. Would limit options in many decks.

@Genzo Just because a card is worse than another card doesn't mean it sucks... Sure it can't compete with Goyo or Brionac but it's still good. Only in plants though. And imagine if you're a BW player >.>

It is not good enough to make the cut. Even when I run plants, I leave this out of my extra deck. I mean, we have only 15 cards. Space is limited. This doesn't stack up to the competition.

BWs (or maybe six sams) are the only decks I can see this doing damage against. Even then, summoning one gale or blizzard is enough to kill this.

BWs (or maybe six sams) are the only decks I can see this doing damage against. Even then' date=' summoning one gale or blizzard is enough to kill this.

[/quote']

When I used Blackest Garden, and my opponent was using BW's I would ALWAYS go for this first. 50% of the time it did more then 2k, and that doesn't seem like a lot at first, but it almost always will help you late game, when it matters.

BWs (or maybe six sams) are the only decks I can see this doing damage against. Even then' date=' summoning one gale or blizzard is enough to kill this.

[/quote']

When I used Blackest Garden, and my opponent was using BW's I would ALWAYS go for this first. 50% of the time it did more then 2k, and that doesn't seem like a lot at first, but it almost always will help you late game, when it matters.

Black Garden plays completely different from other plant decks. When I ran garden, I too used this card.

Bad. Really bad. There's almost never a situation where I'd want to use this instead of goyo.

It's a Black Rose Dragon deck and/or Plant-Type deck. [Knowledge' date= think for 15 seconds or more can save you from being a idiot.]

Would only be useful if my opponent had 1000 LP or less.

1. Ultimate Offering

2. This

3. Your opponent summons 3 monsters

4. 500 + 500 + 1000 + 1000 + 1000 = -4000 LP

5. You Win.

So may I say, BULLCRAP! And a good, O RLY?

Bad. Really bad. There's almost never a situation where I'd want to use this instead of goyo.

It's a Black Rose Dragon deck and/or Plant-Type deck. [Knowledge' date= think for 15 seconds or more can save you from being a idiot.]

I played plants for a whole format, and I don't think I ever bothered summoning this more than once or twice. Goyo is almost always better. Hell, Gaia Knight is almost always better. This thing is so weak it will bite the dust before it even does any damage. Decks that focus on the grave lol at this. At best, Blackwings and Six Sams might be a little annoyed.

Would only be useful if my opponent had 1000 LP or less.

1. Ultimate Offering

2. This

3. Your opponent summons 3 monsters

4. 500 + 500 + 1000 + 1000 + 1000 = -4000 LP

5. You Win.

So may I say' date=' BULLCRAP! And a good, O RLY?

[/quote']

You're right, there is a second situation where this would be useful... if my opponent was retarded. Seriously, who would summon monsters when it would kill them to do so? This isn't the TV show, the effects are listed right on the card.

This card is good as a tech.

Like I said, I run it in my Chain Energy GK's (seen here = http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-161303.html )

Use Chain Energy and Curse of Darkness, along with all of your burn cards to bring your opponent's LP down ASAP, and put her on field. Opponent will think twice about summoning a monster when it costs them 1500 and they only have 4000.

Archived