Organization XIII

Phantom Roxas

I come to the new thread happy.

Then I see that we've been discussing m-preg.

And I got happier. >3

I call dibs on being the doctor who delivers it. Don't worry' date=' you'll be in great hands, and I totally wont touch you inappropriately during said surgery. [/b']

Totally.

I want in.

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI' date=' no, its not internet pregnant, no one on the internet empregnated me.

I'm PREGNANT!

[/quote']

Either Luxlord's lying about his/her/its gender, or Sakuya/Marly teleported him to Gensokyo and knifed him >_>

funk you and your logic. D: <

I dont have an f-ing camera...

But I'm pregnant' date=' and we can talk about delivery of the baby later, I only just found this out and I'm not even that far along...

[/quote']

You're a girl? o.O

No.

Knifed. xD

I don't know what the hell that is, but no.

Luxlord, in your world, knifing is a cruel evil thing only sadists like Larxene do.

But in Gensokyo, it's a beautiful thing and the equivalent of making love.

That and the MGP, but I'll let Marly explain that one ;D

Oh crap.

You know guys, just because someone goes unconscious for three days, wakes up pregnant with a knife in their rear, and has 'Sakuya <3' tatooed to their chest doesn't mean I did it.

Yeah, it's all just a huge misunderstanding.

@MGP:

You're not old enough yet.

Oh crap.

You know guys' date=' just because someone goes unconscious for three days, wakes up pregnant with a knife in their rear, and has 'Sakuya <3' tatooed to their chest doesn't mean [b']I[/b] did it.

@MGP:

But I'VE GOT ALOT of evidence. *Showed all of them Served parts 1 & 2, then the "pictures" from part 2.*

Oh crap.

You know guys' date=' just because someone goes unconscious for three days, wakes up pregnant with a knife in their rear, and has 'Sakuya <3' tatooed to their chest doesn't mean [b']I[/b] did it.

@MGP:

But I'VE GOT ALOT of evidence. *Showed all of them Served parts 1 & 2, then the "pictures" from part 2.*

Those two events have nothing to do with each other. How is it evidence?

Just because I have a history of rape, doesn't mean I did it in this instance. >>;; Sheesh.

Oh crap.

@MGP:

iml6cx.jpg

Your evidence is entirely unrelated to this case and proves nothing! It does not even hold water in previous cases, due to double jeopardy and the fact that their statute of limitations has run its course!

Besides you don't even know who drew those pics.

Marluxia hasn't the will or the ability to rape me.

No one has even tried anything close.

The closest anyone ever got to was when Xirno called my posts retarded for pointing out that posting an image saying NO U in caps does not in fact prove her point in the argument at hand.

But that wasn't sexual, that was merely irritating.

Besides you don't even know who drew those pics.

Marluxia hasn't the will or the ability to rape me.

No one has even tried anything close.

The closest anyone ever got to was when Xirno called my posts retarded for pointing out that posting an image saying NO U in caps does not in fact prove her point in the argument at hand.

But that wasn't sexual' date=' that was merely irritating.

[/quote']

Because you always put the water flan in its cage away from your bed. Righttttt ;D

You cannot keep a flan in a cage, they can get out as long as it's not air tight and if it's airtight you suffocate them.

I allow my flan free reign of the house. However Flan don' reproduce sexually. They are actually very large viruses, they use the cells in thier food to make hundreds of small flan cells until they burst out of the food cell, the flan share a hive mind so they can divide and fuse themselves at will.

Cool huh?

Archived