Organization XIII

Phantom Roxas

You cannot keep a flan in a cage' date=' they can get out as long as it's not air tight and if it's airtight you suffocate them.

I allow my flan free reign of the house. However Flan don' reproduce sexually. They are actually very large viruses, they use the cells in thier food to make hundreds of small flan cells until they burst out of the food cell, the flan share a hive mind so they can divide and fuse themselves at will.

Cool huh?

[/quote']

.....................well I still saw it crawling out of your pants yesterday.

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You cannot keep a flan in a cage' date=' they can get out as long as it's not air tight and if it's airtight you suffocate them.

I allow my flan free reign of the house. However Flan don' reproduce sexually. They are actually very large viruses, they use the cells in thier food to make hundreds of small flan cells until they burst out of the food cell, the flan share a hive mind so they can divide and fuse themselves at will.

Cool huh?

[/quote']

Water Flans aren't living beings? O_O

Amethyst is the only Phoenix.

Solus just pretends to be one so he can feel like he has a purpose <3

I have a purpose' date=' and it was given to me by God. And if that's a problem with you, complain to Him about it. Otherwise, shut the f*** up.

[/quote']

Someone's a little sensitive today~

Agitated fits better.

Will a hug make you feel better~?

No. Not unless it's from my special lady. YOU back the f*** up.

Wait!

Why am I your uncle agian?

Because Xirno is my cousin' date=' and you're her father. >.<

[/quote']

Stop lying. Seta Sojiro is my father D: <

Xirno once knifed me. =o

I don't know if it was in Gensokyo or somewhere else though. >.>

LIES LIES ALL LIES.

I have come to the conclusion that Xirno unknowingly knifed Skuldur a while back, and impregnated him. Then, Skuldur's unborn baby somehow found a way to escape the womb, and had rough, animalistic, baby-on-British sex with Luxlord.

This also explains Luxlord's unwillingness to tell who it was who impregnated him, as I'm sure sleeping with an unborn baby constitutes as pedophilia.

Plus, this theory totally gets me off the hook~

I have come to the conclusion that Xirno unknowingly knifed Skuldur a while back' date=' and impregnated him. Then, Skuldur's unborn baby somehow found a way to escape the womb, and had rough, animalistic, baby-on-British sex with Luxlord.

This also explains Luxlord's unwillingness to tell who it was who impregnated him, as I'm sure sleeping with an unborn baby constitutes as pedophilia.

[s']Plus, this theory totally gets me off the hook~[/s]

*stabs eyes*

Archived