Organization XIII

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xigbar and Zexion? Zexibar? Xigeion? o.O

Zexibar = Zexi Bar = Sexy Bar the sexiest energy bar on the market. =D

You infringe on my ideas? You bastard. D: <

Oh, and my title is updated with the Organization XIII family member of the day.

Each day is someone new. =D

Oh' date=' and my title is updated with the Organization XIII family member of the day.

[/quote']

Hey DP, check in Games and look for the "Free for All Battle". The Org's having a war.

MY AVATAR GIVES EPIC SEIZURES XD

>.> Seizures are dangerous' date=' and not funny. Do you have ANY idea how many people die of epilepsy? <.<[hr']

Oh' date=' and my title is updated with the Organization XIII family member of the day.

[/quote']

Hey DP, check in Games and look for the "Free for All Battle". The Org's having a war.

No thanks Davok-dono. You can have your war without me. I'm done fighting.

Actually, my classmates were playing at a Basketball game one time, and one of the ladies watching on the other time had a seizure, tripped over something, and cracked her head open.

I think died, but I'm not sure. So you know, seizures are not something to toy with. As much as an urge there may be to try and make a joke, be careful about what you use in the joke next time.

^_^

[/quote']

Well actually it's just me and Davok continuing our fight and other people fighting each other. xD

>.> Seizures are dangerous' date=' and not funny. Do you have ANY idea how many people die of epilepsy? <.<[hr']

[/quote']

You must. You will learn soon, Solus-san. Do not let them take everything away. Do what you must, and what you believe is Good for you and this pathetic world.

Avenge me.

[/quote']

You must. You will learn soon, Solus-san. Do not let them take everything away. Do what you must, and what you believe is Good for you and this pathetic world.

Avenge me.

I hate to say this...but...um...

You are a god of evil, death, and destruction.

Why would you care about what's good for our world?

[/quote']

Avenge me.

What's good for your world is your destruction.

Also, I'm no God. >.> Do not associate me with that pantakreote filth.

[/quote']

Avenge me.

What's good for your world is your destruction.

Also, I'm no God. >.> Do not associate me with that pantakreote filth.

The other Davok's old sig said you were a god of evil or something similar.

But then again, it was in brown lettering, so YOU must have said it.

But it's Davok's sig.

I'm confuzzled.

Davok was a being possessed by a demonic sword. The sword granted him immortality and drove him into a being devoid of many emotions, he then decided to kill anyone he liked so he won't feel the pain of losing them.

He then got the leaders of two time dimensions (pne of the apoclypse and another of pradise) and worked with them to conquer the other rurals.

He then betrayed the others but paradise was stronger than Davok thought and Dvok was forced to flee from h battle.

THEN he pissed off a giant glove.

Somewhere down the road he was forced to hide inside the body of host. This seems to be actually doing some good for Davok as he is regaining some emotions (most prominently schadenfreude).

I think I am correct so far.

Basically Davok's powers are strong enough to be on par with a deity but he is not the physical manifestation of a certain thing (like Zeus is the manifestation of air) thus he is not a god.

Davok was a being possessed by a demonic sword. The sword granted him immortality and drove him into a being devoid of many emotions' date=' he then decided to kill anyone he liked so he won't feel the pain of losing them.

He then got the leaders of two time dimensions (pne of the apoclypse and another of pradise) and worked with them to conquer the other rurals.

He then betrayed the others but paradise was stronger than Davok thought and Dvok was forced to flee from h battle.

THEN he pissed off a giant glove.

Somewhere down the road he was forced to hide inside the body of host. This seems to be actually doing some good for Davok as he is regaining some emotions (most prominently schadenfreude).

I think I am correct so far.

Basically Davok's powers are strong enough to be on par with a deity but he is not the physical manifestation of a certain thing (like Zeus is the manifestation of air) thus he is not a god.

[/quote']

Quite interesting, quite.

Anyone know where to find some Combo Tech+'s in Days? I forgot where I got the first one I have, and I'm trying to get the Champion Gear.

[/quote']

Avenge me.

Avenge you? Hmph. Your destiny is what you make it. So if you have fallen to likes of these, than perhaps you should not be avenged after all.

It took me exactly 32 tries to beat the Antilon. And the only reason I had that much time was I was going to another state. I currently am fighting the Infernal Engine.

It took me exactly 32 tries to beat the Antilon. And the only reason I had that much time was I was going to another state. I currently am fighting the Infernal Engine.

I beat the infernal engine firest try. It was hard, but I beat it. Which one is the Antilon, BTW?

I beat the infernal engine firest try. It was hard' date=' but I beat it. Which one is the Antilon, BTW?

[/quote']

I believe that is the one that starts out in the sand then starts flying and spinning around while throwing exploding boxes at you.

Archived