Stardust Force - I can haz mah sixth star. But nobody cares about Oleonz. </3

~Oleon~

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hola can i join

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dude im just kidding im in the ststa' date=' and btw synchros ruin the game [/quote']

This is spam. You will recieve a 20% raise on your warning level the next time you spam in this or any other thread.

Dfgk101, welcome to Stardust Force!

I don't mind them. Infact, I have entered one of their contests, and aim to win. Besides, we're not enemies or anything, also, be honest, do you hate them when the opponent uses them to win? I sure do. When you have them, you feel mad with power using them.

sephiran!! I think you're a member of the StSta! Your...your...card was made by Deustodo! Meh. Who cares if you are or not. Guys, most of us know that iHop is a member, right? Well, something is happening that is real bad to him. He's a member of the StSta, and Stardust Force, and the StSta is discussing about kicking him out of their club. All members of my club are revered to me, and I don't mind anyone being a member of both clubs, and if I can, intend to keep iHop in this one. I don't want iHop to be kicked out of a club for being in ours. So, if we can, do something to say to the StSta to keep iHop in.

~Oleon

Me. XD For future contests and stuff I will need the money for banners, and for other various items, and for POTs in contests.

Tip for Pivot:

To dissapear, select a Pivot Stick Figure that is the colour Black. Then turn it into the darkest grey, then press Next Frame twice. Then do the lightest grey, and press next frame twice. Then turn it to white, and press next frame twice. Then to reappear behind someone, do the same thing in reverse. While it is white, hover it over to the chracter you want slaughtered, then press next frame. Make the white character the lightest grey, next frame twice, then turn it into darkest grey, then do next ferame twice. Finally, turn it to black, next frame twice and carry on.

Maybe that will help for your sig. Also, can someone please donate Deck recipes for the main page? MKJ would be able to add them to the website aswell. Apparently because of spelling errors, is called Satrdust Force. So, hope all of this helps bakupenguin.

Bump.

im kinda low on points can i have some and im uploading 2 decks soon

Tempest Otk/Ftk

syncros:1

Tempest magician

DEck:40

monsters:8

3x royal magical library

2x magical exemplar

2x broww, huntsmen of darkworld

1x krebons

spells:28

3x magical mallet

3x upstart goblin

3x hand destruction

3x cup of ace

3x golden bamboo sword

2x broken bamboo sword

2x magiacl citidel of endymion

1x terraforming

2x spell power grasp

2x magical stone excivation

1x e-tele

1x card destruction

1x giant trunade

1x double summon

traps:4

2x magical explosion

2x tower of babel

this deck is so kick ass it went 48-2 on lightsworns and 46 of those duels i won in 1 turn

Shiny toys

syncros:15

1x stardust

1x red dragon

1x thought ruler

1x colossal

1x urbellum

1x blackrose

1x goyo

1x brionic

1x flamvell urrquizas

1x android

2x catastor

3x armory arm

deck:40

monsters:19

1x cyber dragon

3x celfon

3x radion

3x scopen

2x cameran

1x flacionB

3x honest

1x shining angel

1x morphing jar

1x sangan

spells:15

3x morphtronic acclerarator

3x junk box

3x morphtronic map

2x burial

1x inferno reckless summon

1x brain

1x heavy

1x vortex

traps:6

2x beckoning

2x no enrty

1x call of duty

1x torrential

bakupenguin, take the Stardust Supermall thing up with MKJ. MKJ, thankyou for the Deck Donations. Sephiran, oh my god man, thankyou! I can certainly make use of those 100 points, probably will be stretched out through like...7 contests or something. MKJ, I will upload the Decks as soon as I can.

New member of the week added. Shiny Toys (Deck) and Tempest Otk/Ftk (Deck) uploaded.

Dang, looks like I missed the party. Oh well..

[spoiler= Deck: Spirit]

Monsters:

x2 Susa

x2 D.D.S.

x2 Yamato

x1 Yamata

x1 Tricky

x1 Maharaghi

x2 Asura

x1 Gorz

x1 Fiend Megacyber

Spells:

x1 Tribute

x1 Lightning Vortex

x1 Brain Control

x1 Fires of Doomsday

x2 Mirror of Yata

x2 Creature Swap

x1 Swords of Revealing Light

x1 Fissure

x1 Spiritualism

Traps:

x1 Stronghold

x1 Sakurastsu

x2 Legacy

x2 Raigeki Break

x1 Waboku

x1 Threat

x1 Depth Amulet

x1 Defense Draw

x1 Half or nothing

x1 Summon Limit

x2 Widespread destruction

x1 Draining Shield

most powerful cards Advanced format

monsters:

effect monster Has to be DaD this is one of the greatest if not best dark monsters ever made and is a close 2nd for best monster with JD

Fusion monster is probobly chimeritech overdragon this card has atk equal to 800 x the number of cards used to fusion it and i can attack that many times with a deck full of machines and future fusion or overload fusion u could easily have a 8000+ multi-attacking war machine on your side of the field

syncro monster i'd say ally of justice catastor with 2200 atk and the ability to kill any non-dark monsters it battles plus being able to be summoned very easily lets it be one the list

spell definatly allure of darkness - with this cards virsitility to be in almost any deck that runs darks is very good and it can be a +1 or +2 if you play off it (2 draws - your allure +combos with the card you remove.)

trap this is quite obvious, mirror force with the abbility to kill all attacking monsters can save many a duelist

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

most powerful cards traditional format

monsters

Effect: BLS has to be it with the easy summoning requirements and the kick-ass effects plust the high atk and def scores it just asum

fusion: thousand eyes you can do an infinate lock down with this card very good

syncro has to be DSf it can do an unstopable otk if you have 2 out and it is very cheap

spell monster reborn- nothing else to say

trap: crush card virus no wonder mht seto kiaba loved this card so much it can 1 clear the field 2 show opponent's hand and 3 show opponent's next 3 draws

Archived