Stardust Force - I can haz mah sixth star. But nobody cares about Oleonz. </3

~Oleon~

MKJ, thankyou so much for the kind and empathatic comment. Heres the bad part. You spelt Stardust Force as "Satrdust Force".

Apprentice, you can join. Share the love.

Right. I have unveiled StSas latest plan.

they have been discussing that they should either befriend us, and then backstab us, or they shall remove the StSa banners in their sigs so they would be "disguised". Normally I would say not to comment in there, for it will give away our cover. But I just had to. It was so tempting. the previosu posts were:

"Oleon said he was spying on us, so I suppose that we should do the second plan."

"Yeah, Oleon, I hope you're happy!"

Then I posted:

Yeah, I am...

Heheh.

Told ya.

Everyone have constant supervision of their thread, we have to let no secrets of their plans remain secrets. Stardust Spy, you know who you are, do you're thing.

I think we have a new main topic.

Apprentice, just to fill you in, StSa are our enemies. They are trying to sabotage, and create plans to ruin us, and we also have defined plans. Let none of this leak out.

Stardust Force...

FOR THE WIN!

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right people. We really need to talk about the website. Any suggestions?

THE WAR BETWEEN US AND THE StSta IS NOW OVER. FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION AND QUERIES, ASK INSIDE THIS THREAD, FOR IT IS A NEW TOPIC.

Check the original first post, for we will have constant new announcements and all that stuff.

You said that one of the topics is the best card of a type.

In my opinion Vennominaga is the best regular monster. Pretty hard to summon, but immunity to all effects and comes back if it's destroyed by battle. It also gains 2000 ATK if comboed with snake rain. It even has a totally uneeded win condition. The only cards I can see beating it are soul release and the wicked avatar.

Archived