Stardust Force - I can haz mah sixth star. But nobody cares about Oleonz. </3

~Oleon~

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MKJ, just put at least some in spoilers, please.

@Bakupenguin, go to the shop forum, post somewhere that offers it that you want a "member id." Pick the version you want, tell what avatar you want, favorite card, ect. Then put that into the order form and hope they accept it. Then, once their done, pay them (if you haven't already) and copy the code the post into your sig. Be sure to give credit :).

Sorry guys, about not being online lately, I have been EXTREMELY busy, MKJ, I have visited it many times now, and absoloutely love it. Bakupenguin, apologies for the wait, I say...yes. Weclome to Stardust Force.

The most powerful trap is, and always will be...

MIRROR FORCE.

A definite classic, and in my opinion, best trap in the game. Also, Scrap iron Scarecrow a close second for me.

Most powerful spell for me would have to be...

Inferno Tempest!!! Destroys all deck, field, graveyard and hand. What an amazing card!

Best Synchro would be the Stardust Related...

Majestic Star Dragon!!!

Best Fusion...

Master of Dragon Knight!

Gains 500 ATK for each Dragon except itself on the field, and has 5000 original ATK and DEF.

FGD in close second, though.

Best monster...

Well... I'd have to say...

Morphtronic Celfon, anyday.

With other Morphtronics and Morphtronic Map you can sum up a huge ATK, and with its effect, you can special summon like one 7000 ATK monster each turn. Brilliant card, I love the Morphtronics.

Shadow, it hasn't been changed for a defined reason. Everybody is changing their names lately, and if I had to change it every time it would take up my whole day. (exaggeration)

Sincerely sorry about not being on lately.

~Oleon

:O Of course, welcome to Stardust Force! Keep track of what is going on by checking the previous pages, if you want to.

Advice for Stardust Force:

Donations are always welcome, to pay for club modifications and changes to animations/banners, via etc.

Earn trust and ranks by being generous, (if that is the right word XD) helping around Stardust force, and by posting and being friendly.

Join in, and have fun!

Awesome, would I be able to enter my Decks from SAWC09 in there? (Stardust Accelerator World Championship 2009) Also, you may now post your Decks in here, just name them, and on the main page I will add them, for people to use freely on games, and etc.

Anything about the new topic? Good, its gonna change on Sunday.

Archived