A fake Skyscraper?

Only use I see is abusing Geartown for a total of 6 times! (If you run this in 3's along with 3 Geartowns"

Other than that' date=' only having the effect until the End Phase killed it.

[/quote']

If used with gear town the only effect you will be able to use is the "1 less tribute effect." You see when this card leaves the field, it does so with its original effect, not its copied effect. Thats why The Psychic Field is Ideal.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only use I see is abusing Geartown for a total of 6 times! (If you run this in 3's along with 3 Geartowns"

Other than that' date=' only having the effect until the End Phase killed it.

[/quote']

If used with gear town the only effect you will be able to use is the "1 less tribute effect." You see when this card leaves the field, it does so with its original effect, not its copied effect. Thats why The Psychic Field is Ideal.

I figured that. But atleast the 1 Less Tribute thing is decent enough to get Beast out.

Virtually turns Foolish into Terraforming. Requires Burial from D.D. to be really useful' date=' though.

[/quote']

No, you fail, both of those cards target MONSTERS ONLY.

Still can't believe noone else saw this...

OT: Huh, Psuedo Space fails, who knew? Why did they have to use such a cool name involving "Psuedo" D: and make the card mehish. Useful, but misses the mark.

Virtually turns Foolish into Terraforming. Requires Burial from D.D. to be really useful' date=' though.

[/quote']

No, you fail, both of those cards target MONSTERS ONLY.

Still can't believe noone else saw this...

OT: Huh, Psuedo Space fails, who knew? Why did they have to use such a cool name involving "Psuedo" D: and make the card mehish. Useful, but misses the mark.

[/topic]

Part of me thinks the two are based on Moonside from Mother 2 (Earthbound).

Only use I can think of is with the Psychic Field spell.

Konami had no effort whatsoever on the pic.

I agree they inverted it....

wrong

Wrong

WRONG

That's been said already. Still it is a understandable thing to think when you first see it.

not very usable. Maybe in the future, but it's still a dead draw w/o.

In my (insane) video game idea for a 3d yugioh fighting game, I made it a lot better xD

It copies the field spell's effect and terrain, but everything isn't solid, you can walk and

attack through all the walls, but not see through them. Adds a fun element of danger >>

Useful uses:

Endymion Citidel OTK

Psychic.dek

Big City

That's about it' date=' though I can see it making all of those decks quite good.

[/quote']

First two I see, and Big City is understandable, but since when are either Psychic decks or Big City bad decks? They aren't meta, but that doesn't make them bad :? and with Absolute Zero coming out (or out now?) Big City got a boost since Ocean is already spammed

Part of me thinks the two are based on Moonside from Mother 2 (Earthbound).

Only use I can think of is with the Psychic Field spell.

Konami had no effort whatsoever on the pic.

I agree they inverted it....

wrong

Wrong

WRONG

That's been said already. Still it is a understandable thing to think when you first see it.

I was disagreeing with the card lacking effort as well. The moons are advocates enough, even at a quick glance.

Archived