The Chibi Knights! (Farewell, Onemanga, you will be missed)

DL 

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Joey -Waitwut? Wipe your account? As in, delete avi, photo, etc? Meh, congratz, I suppose.

BTW, you were still a noob back then too, but that's cause you had just started out, but out of all the noobs, I'd say you were the ones who managed to grow out of noob-ness.

@Joey -Waitwut? Wipe your account? As in, delete avi, photo, etc? Meh, congratz, I suppose.

BTW, you were still a noob back then too, but that's cause you had just started out, but out of all the noobs, I'd say you were the ones who managed to grow out of noob-ness.

I know, i was joking about not being a noob back then. XD

Itachi, unless Une was in that club, then there's no relation.

A remake can get a club's activity up some stages for sure though, when Rising Dawn was made, we must have gone through almost 10 pages in the old thread and then another 11 in the new one.

That was our biggest day ever.

DL, you could try remaking thi-

*shot*

I dunno, maybe it's a bad idea.

But it would get CK back in My Content >.>

I'd wait for Black, but he hardly posts, and Creator doesn't check back so often, but I'll Pm them, see what they think.

And El...well...yeah.

I'm honestly thinking of making you the new SIC, seeing as you're the only one who doesn't want CK to die

It'll be a bit sad to let go of the eldest single thread club.

That's an interesting idea.

I actually am going to use my second avi, since my first was back when I didn't do anything on the site.

And my 2nd one was when I made the CK <3

BTW, when do you guys suggest the new thread change?

I say next week, maybe Wednesday, if we can't wait, or Saturday, since everyone will be free then, probably.

And it gives us time to remember our avis and get used to the new one ~

Archived