The Chibi Knights! (Farewell, Onemanga, you will be missed)

DL 

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Nex - xD

Well, I suppose some of the ones from the gallery are good.

Altho my fav avatar of yours was that one dark guy from...homestuck, I think? The one that you also had as your photo for a bit.

It fits you

@Fusion - Yeah, that's why Saturday is good, it gives you a lot more time to enjoy your avi before I force your first avi upon you you decide to change it again.

Saturday it is >:3

@Nex - xD

Altho my fav avatar of yours was that one dark guy from...homestuck, I think? The one that you also had as your photo for a bit.

It fits you

@Fusion - Yeah, that's why Saturday is good, it gives you a lot more time to enjoy your avi before I force your first avi upon you you decide to change it again.

@Nex - xD

It fits you

@Nex - xD

It fits you

Jack noir?

I'll get it back then.

There were allot of then though.

yay <3 Teh epic avi is back <3

...That reminds me, I have to go read Homestuck .... .-.

You'd love it.

Nepeta is like that one of you no one likes.

The gay one.

@Blakc: wouldn't suprise me, it's referring to two things.

1: Flim Noir which a previous story that he was in (in a way) was based on said genre.

2: Jack the card. His superiors are king and queen.

[spoiler=spoiler]

plus he becomes a ace later and a ace and a jack beats a king and a queen in blackjack

DL, it was the LM one, glad you liked it though.

I just thought it wasn't as good as all my other ones.

And yo an idea, since there's a possibility C/O will be under a stricter reign in the future, maybe you could have Chibi Knights' main topic be anything related to Japan.

Since chibis are a common Japanese expression in its culture, it'd fit and that would enable us to talk about anime/manga and even Godzilla.

Just a thought.

Archived