[DISC] Toon Goblin Attack Force

[align=center]ToonGoblinAttackForceDL7-EN-SR.png

Lore:

This card cannot attack during the turn that it is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If "Toon World" is on your side of the field and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase, and you cannot change this Battle Position until the end of your next turn.[/align]

I didn't look at this guy in awhile, but he is so much cuter than I remembered. Oh yeah, he's a toon. -.-

He's a BETD with less ATK. Pretty nice beatstick. There's nothing wrong with toons. They're just old.

there is plenty wrong with toons!

They have a search card, they can mass Special Summon, and most Toons don't even need Toon World out.

What was wrong with Toons again?

the fact they cant attack first turn

the fact only 2 or 3 dont rely on toon world

the fact they have 2 support card and 1 just allows them to be on the field

the lifepoints cost

only toon mermaid can swarm the rest have to be normal summoned, i dont see how the other ones count as they require tributes

toons might be alright for fun decks,but lets be fair if the deck isnt competitive whats the point

the fact they cant attack first turn

the fact only 2 or 3 dont rely on toon world

the fact they have 2 support card and 1 just allows them to be on the field

the lifepoints cost

only toon mermaid can swarm the rest have to be normal summoned' date=' i dont see how the other ones count as they require tributes

toons might be alright for fun decks,but lets be fair if the deck isnt competitive whats the point

[/quote']

There are 12 toons:

BETD

Manga Ryu-Ran

Toon Cannon Soldier

Toon Dark Magician Girl

Toon Goblin Attack Force

Toon Masked Sorcerer

Toon Mermaid

Toon Alligator

Toon Summoned Skull

Toon Gemini Elf

Those reliant on Toon World are bolded. Those which Special Summon themselves are italicized. Those with the laughable attacking cost are underlined.

5 of them not relying on Toon World is rather nice for a 12-monster archetype.

You forgot about Toon Defense when you mentioned support cards. Also, The fact that the other get auto-SS'd is vital, as they can use any sort of Tokens for their summons, including Scapegoat, or did you forget that they aren't technically Tribute Summons?

toni, your last line is just saying that there's no point in an non-competetive deck. Some people like to have fun and not have to focus on the meta, get out.

thats 10 :S

toon aligator dosnt even count

the ones that special summon themselves are tribute monsters therfore they cant swarm, withouout the use of other cards!

the fact they cant attack on the first turn means they generally wont be generating any advantage unless your versing crap opponents, so basically toon monsters are just there as fodder generally arnt they?

unless you can defend them i guess, but it seems a bit much to defend beatsticks

also a lifepoints cost for a crap monster is still sheet!

and no in my oppinion whats the point in playing a game if it isnt competative then there is no point in a game!

thats 10 :S

toon aligator dosnt even count

the ones that special summon themselves are tribute monsters therfore they cant swarm' date=' withouout the use of other cards!

the fact they cant attack on the first turn means they generally wont be generating any advantage unless your versing crap opponents, so basically toon monsters are just there as fodder generally arnt they?

unless you can defend them i guess, but it seems a bit much to defend beatsticks

also a lifepoints cost for a crap monster is still s***!

[b']

and no in my oppinion whats the point in playing a game if it isnt competative then there is no point in a game![/b]

You realize ALL game are made for the enjoyment of the consumer correct?

Toon Kingdom should be released.

Toon Kingdom

Continuous Spell

Effect:

Activate only by sending the top 5 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. This card's name is treated as "Toon World" while it is face-up on the field. You can remove from play the top card of your Deck to make a Toon Monster you control unable to be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)

Hahaha, Toons are fun to play.

@tonisanoob: Seriously, dude, I've seen you around here a lot, and I get the feeling everything you say is inspired by a massive stick up your arse.

"but lets be fair if the deck isnt competitive whats the point "

There's plenty point. And it is possible to make ANYTHING competitive. Narrow-minded thinking like that wouldn't get it, I suppose.

Sure, maybe I'm taking this a little personal because I like Toons, and I've been running a Toon deck for nearly three years now. I've not won a tournament, but I've had my share of wins over DAD, Lightsworn, and other Meta decks. Narrow-minded thinkers are what kill this game and force it into the funked-up state it currently is in.

OT: This thing makes a bloody good wall for the first turn. 2300 Direct is fun to do, too. Makes a good Tribute for Toon Summoned Skull, too.

Attack, switch to DEF, then Tribute.

@tonisanoob: Seriously' date=' dude, I've seen you around here a lot, and I get the feeling everything you say is inspired by a massive stick up your arse.

"but lets be fair if the deck isnt competitive whats the point "

There's plenty point. And it is possible to make ANYTHING competitive. Narrow-minded thinking like that wouldn't get it, I suppose.

Sure, maybe I'm taking this a little personal because I like Toons, and I've been running a Toon deck for nearly three years now. I've not won a tournament, but I've had my share of wins over DAD, Lightsworn, and other Meta decks. Narrow-minded thinkers are what kill this game and force it into the f***ed-up state it currently is in.

OT: This thing makes a bloody good wall for the first turn. 2300 Direct is fun to do, too. Makes a good Tribute for Toon Summoned Skull, too.

Attack, switch to DEF, then Tribute.

[/quote']

must everyone dissagree with me!

there is not much point in playing a competative deck, as winning is the best thing about yugioh! or anything for that matter as the whole point in a game is to win and be good at it :S

otherwise it isnt a game is it!

no its not possible to make ANYTHING competative, that is the complete polar opposate from the truth, you can win tournoments with certain rouge decks like stardust assault ect but thats it, dont you reilise if toons where good they would be getting a mention in shonen jumps, but they dont!

also just because you have beaten a deck with your deck dosnt mean your deck is equally as good! it just means they got a sheet hand or where a terrible player with a good deck, the reason toons fail is because they dont have a win condition, its just simple very slow beatdown

also you have not won a tournoment, i have!(admitadly not untill fairly recently) but ive gotten to the stage where i can actually win them because i run a meta deck and it feels good winning and meta deck ARE fun to play, infact definatly more fun than toons from what i imagine, the novelty of toons would fun out fast as i 2-6 a tournoment

also you say the game is in a state, well yes and no,no to what you mean by it, you say this and yes i think i though the same back in the day, but it basically boils down to you have crap cards and not having a meta deck, therfore complain about losing! all games in mexistance have "meta" strategies the ones tht are designed to win ect so no there is no state of a game and if you ask me this format is also made of win, pretty much no ftk shennanigans but still kind of fast paced and fun

/rant

Archived