The two Noblemen

Extermination was pretty lulzy in the last format.

You use it on the Opponent's Solemn' date=' and they either chain it to negate it, or lose it and the other 3 copies in there deck.

[/quote']

Unless it'd make him deck out, it's pretty stupid to negate NoE targeting a face-down Solemn.

Play better opponent's, please.

You use it on the Opponent's Solemn' date=' and they either chain it to negate it, or lose [b']it[/b] and the other 3 copies in there deck.

Solemn was at 4 last format? Holy sh*t.

And if I was forced to choose between losing 1 Solemn and 4, I'd pick 1.

Extermination's a downright shitty card. I remember when people teched it for Solemns, but Solemn being at 1 defeats that sole purpose now. Crossout's relatively mediocre now if we're using competitive standards, and Decking mediocre cards ain't cool. Siding for Flip Decks isn't awfully pro either.

lol lets discuss 2 completely different cards in one thread

DERP

EXCEPT NO

That isn't even on Urban Dictionary. Did I think of this and did you take that over from me?

EXCEPT POSSIBLY, I DON'T HAVE THE CONTEXT TO BE SURE

You use it on the Opponent's Solemn' date=' and they either chain it to negate it, or lose it and the other 3 copies in there deck.

[/quote']

Unless it'd make him deck out, it's pretty stupid to negate NoE targeting a face-down Solemn.

this comment is pretty stupid considering arms was talkin about last format when they were at 3...

OT: nobleman of crossout is luzy against flip trolls

[/quote']

this comment is pretty stupid considering arms was talkin about last format when they were at 3...

OT: nobleman of crossout is luzy against flip trolls

Look at the bolded. If you had any feasible comprehension skills you would've realized he was too.

NM of extermination use to be an amazing side against GB's because of all the loltraps they ran. not so much anymore but its still a decent side.

GB Chariot and Waboku/Mirror Wall make it so you don't want to tech it in the side? Sure they run 2 less Solemns now, but it still gets rid of valuable s/t they use

Exterm is possibly sideable, but not as must as last format.

Archived