[Discuss]Crystal Beasts, as a whole

Yes, lets discuss the infamous Crystal Beast Archtype

[align=center]RainbowDragonTAEV-EN-ScR-1E.jpg

The Crystal Beasts are a series of Monster Cards that become Continuous Spell Cards after they are destroyed while monsters. Although weak in terms of actual strength' date=' their aforementioned effects allow them to have great staying power. In addition, they are supplemented by many support cards which utilizes them in their Continuous Spell Card form. This archetype also contains the card "Rainbow Dragon", the boss monster of the Crystal Beasts. It can be summoned quite easily as it can be only be played when there are the seven different Crystal Beasts on the field or in the graveyard. The card can also be summoned with the effect of Rainbow Gravity. This archetype also contains one of the most powerful OTK setups with Crystal Abundance, making them robust even against overpowering opponents.[/quote'][/align]

Crystal Beasts are fun, but not competetive.

They are better for casual play.

i think they need to ban crystal beasts mainly because its one of the bests decks

I think they should ban Venom Monsters[they are too powerful]' date=' [b']Crystal Beasts[best deck out there][/b] and Cloudians[they can't be destroyed!!!].

DarkSleep agrees with you.

If they deck did run their ace monster all crystal beast (except Peg which should be at 3) should be ran in 2's and have cards like Hamon and hand destruction in it aswell.

^Your doing it wrong^

Abundance OTK is how you do it.

(17)

3 CB saphire pegasus

3 CB topaz tiger

2 CB amber mammoth

2 CB emeral tortoise

1 ruby carbunckle

1 summoner monk

1 snipe hunter

1 card trooper

1 sangan

2 tragodiea

(21)

3 rainbow ruins

3 abundance

3 rare value

3 beacon

3 blessing

2 release

1 terraforming

1 giant trunade

2 gold sarc

(3)

1 torrential

2 bottomless trap hole

A CHALLENGER APPEARS!

JAMES IS WOLF ONLY BRAINWASHED BY ANDROSS

But only Andross has the brains to rule The Lylat

A Deck which should never run their ace monster

If it's as bad as Rainbow Dragon' date=' it isn't their "ace monster". I'm thinking Pegasus would be a good example of an "ace monster" in CBs, perhaps Carbuncle.[b']Look, I just copy+Pasted from the lolwiki[/b]

Lightsworn would be a better example of a Deck which should never run their ace monster.

Yes, Judgment Dragon should never be ran in Lightsworn

Judgment Dragon isnt even a Lightsworn

Gragonith(w/e) is un-needed.

If it's as bad as Rainbow Dragon' date=' it isn't their "ace monster". I'm thinking Pegasus would be a good example of an "ace monster" in CBs, perhaps Carbuncle.[b']Look, I just copy+Pasted from the lolwiki[/b]

Lightsworn would be a better example of a Deck which should never run their ace monster.

Yeah, I was actually referring to Judgment Dragon. Gragonith's hardly an "ace card".

Yeah, I was actually referring to Judgment Dragon. Gragonith's hardly an "ace card".

But JD is a metagame card......

It's a metagame-breaking card. Doesn't change a thing though, LS should never run Judgment Dragon.

It's a metagame-breaking card. Doesn't change a thing though, LS should never run Judgment Dragon.

Knowing Konami?

i think if the gem cards came out CB would be a bit better

however crystal synchro is a horrid idea

Cystal Synchro from Yugi-Wikia View:

Basically, there are 2 types of Crystal Beasts Synchro. The first is the one that uses psychic tuners like Krebons and Psychic Commander, and Emergency Teleport to speed it up; the universal engine. Then with the release of X-Saber Airbellum in the Starter Deck 2009, you can add a mini Synchro Cat engine to it, by adding Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat. Because Emergency Teleport is limited, most Crystal Beast decks run 2 Summoner Monk and 2-3 Rose, Warrior of Revenge to speed it up.

>.>...

Guest PikaPerson01

most Crystal Beast decks run 2 Summoner Monk

But it's limited! 0_0

... On-topic though: Crystals need more destruction effects and bigger beatsticks. They pretty much have no response to 2000 attack except for Crystal Equip Spell Card Who's Name I Can't Remember, but it's a lol equip spell, and Crystal Abundance but that's their win condition anyway.

i think if the gem cards came out CB would be a bit better

however crystal synchro is a horrid idea No' date=' it's not. It can actually work[/b']

Here's an Abundance OTK deck with Synchros thrown in. I told you it can work.

Monsters: 19

3x Pegasus

3x Mammoth

3x Tiger

3x Amethyst Cat

1x Ruby Carbuncle

2x X-Saber Airbellum

1x Rescue Cat

1x Rose' date=' Warrior of Revenge

1x Summoner Monk

1x Sangan

Spells: 18

3x Abundance

3x Rainbow Ruins

3x Rare Value

3x Beacon

2x Blessing

1x Terraforming

1x Mind Control

1x Trunade

1x MST

Traps: 3

1x TT

2x Bottomless TH

Extra: 15

15x Random synchros

[/quote']

This is probably the only decent way to run CBs.

most Crystal Beast decks run 2 Summoner Monk

But it's limited! 0_0

... On-topic though: Crystals need more destruction effects and bigger beatsticks. They pretty much have no response to 2000 attack except for Crystal Equip Spell Card Who's Name I Can't Remember' date=' but it's a lol equip spell, and Crystal Abundance but that's their win condition anyway.

[/quote']

Crystal Beasts can also run Mage Power.

Which just-so-hapens to be at 3.

Archived