TotalObelisk

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can now finally say this officially:

I'VE STARTED A FREAKIN' CRAZE!!!

yeah! you definitely have! its great!

guys who posted chibis above' date=' theyre all great. keep creating![/quote']

will do :) oh, and, Total, my mom is going to hate you for gluing me to the computer. :lol:

cherolunargi0.pngcherodarknessnp0.pngcheroangelicps8.pngcheroaquaticaxy1.pngcherosolaroi8.pngtek070424fb8837tt4.png

Thanks tried getting to my normal self as close as possible :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->(Actual)

tek07042433cb0ef9.pngtek0704253f4a36yv2.png

|Demonic Whip Master| (In reality the dude is actually very skilled in wrestling which taught me don't mess with him when he ticked though he usally chatting with either us about a tcg and/or playing that certain game with us or his girlfriend he is hangin out and talking with)

tek0704243b5715af0.png

no need to bother dude nearly looks like this in rl

|Dark Guitarist| (Real cool dude I know almost exactly dresses like this when he is with the other people of his band and I usually try my best to help with either the instruments or speakers or etc for their band, dude is a dare devil basically when he isn't practing with the other dudes of his band)

-------------------------------------------------------(Pretty much how she actually would dress)

tek070424aa1a83ix6.pngtek070425bff271dy0.png

|Heaven Angel| (She my sis, she cool she helps me with my homework I got from school and is nice though does respect when I want to be alone for certain hours because I ussally think straight without another person sitten right next to me)

--------------------------------------------------------> (Actual)

tek070424041533mi4.pngtek070425f6b653yc9.png

|Death's Apprentice| (Dude isn't as scary as he appears, usually the person who helps brings the snacks to the anime club we got every Tuesday though is also very skilled in MTG and Yugioh, its like give him a deck and teach him the rules and you get a first class trip to pwnage city by him)

I tried experminting on making a sakura character from Naruto and here is 3 versions of her that I could only get with the materials I had to work with:

tek070425ac138lo1.pngtek07042550b749tk2.pngtek070425951092eb6.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

thats hilarious' date=' and great. simply FABULOUS![/quote']

Thanks 8)

Here's probably my best attempt to make myself on this program

tek070425c42889qv0.png

Although my hair may be a bit longer... hmmmm... I might have to re-do it.

Okay I decided the hair in my avvy looked more like it so here

tek070425d9c254kg5.png

Man' date=' I lost my inspiration to create more chibis[/quote']

huh, thats impossible, ill try and inspire u agen(-sarcasticly-cos im reeeeeally gd at inspiring!!)

tek070425da5972ht1.pngtek070425ef1948en7.png

tek0704256f6021cd3.pngtek070425e9a863px5.png

Goth twins and pyjama twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! doesnt that inspire anyone??!?!??! ok suit yourself, how about turbo charged OTT with accesories and hand stuff guy.........

tek070425204a43gv7.png

(that is really hard to say in one breath)

(hopes for nice friendly comments)

Archived