Shadow Ghoul

If you would use PT to get this out over, say Ryu Kokki, REZD, Zombie Master, [insert Zombie that doesn't suck here], GTFO. This is too unreliable, too slow, and it will rarely break enough ATK to be considered a beatstick. In case you haven't noticed, the Meta is a speed fest. This is a slow card. A basic Synchro deck laughs at you.

i run it in my zombie deck. got cards like magical mallet and reload to put him back into my deck in case i get him on my hand' date=' i ALWAYS use pyramid turtle to get him out. even call of the mummy too

[/quote']

I don't think you're doing it right. Wasting a Pyramid that can summon out a zombie boss monster on a zombie sh[:x]t-pile doesn't sound like a good strategy. Call of the mummy as it stands isn't much of a good card either; most people use it once in a duel and get the swarm train a runnin'. This card takes way too many cards to be a viable beatstick. Any card that revolves around abundance that isn't field presence in zombies is a bit of a bad idea. Decks get low, graves have like 10 monsters at all times cause they're the 1 shots and that's it. So, i dunno what you're doing, but i'm pretty sure it's wrong.

Archived