Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of the Beginning

Well, I find it bad... Look at THAT effect, no, you know which one I'm talkin' about. I'm too lazy to check if its in the Banlist.

Just look at THAT effect. Like, You hit your opponent, then again, and again, and finally, you die! Unless... You use some card to negate it! If you don't have that card, you die.

BlackLusterSoldier-EnvoyoftheBeginningMC2-EN-ScR.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play. Once during each of your turns, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

● Remove 1 monster on the field from play. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

● If this card destroyed your opponent's monster as a result of battle, it can attack once again in a row.

Yeah, and you know what I'm saying, are you?

Now, I'm gonna check if its banned... If it is, good, if its not, still good!

I have 7 of these.

One of my faveorite cards ever.

If there was no limit in the number of cards you have, you'll epic Win!

Like, "Number 1, Attack!"

Then bash all of the monsters o your opponent's side of the field...

Then the others can attack directly!

Wnage!

That is, if you could get it out of the Banlist.

Just look at THAT effect. Like' date=' You hit your opponent, then again, and again, and finally, you die! Unless... You use some card to negate it! If you don't have that card, you die.[/quote']

If "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" attacks and destroys your opponent's monster' date=' then attacks a second time and destroys another monster, it does not get to attack any more that turn.[/quote']

You were saying?

EDIT: Dwaammit, Griffin999 beat me do it D:

Why you would use the first effect? Stardust is really useful when it's removed from play' date=' isn't it?

[/quote']

Teach me to be like you.

;)

Stardust wasn't much of an example, was it? Envoy could just run over Stardust and attack again. =/

Colossal Fighter would be a much more useful example. ;)

Why you would use the first effect? Stardust is really useful when it's removed from play' date=' isn't it?

[/quote']

Teach me to be like you.

;)

Stardust wasn't much of an example, was it? Envoy could just run over Stardust and attack again. =/

Colossal Fighter would be a much more useful example. ;)

I humbly apologize. Let me return to my den and cry in solitude. *leaves*

But yes, Colossal is a much better example.

Well' date=' I find it bad... Look at THAT effect, no, you know which one I'm talkin' about. I'm too lazy to check if its in the Banlist.

Just look at THAT effect. Like, You hit your opponent, then again, and again, and finally, you die! Unless... You use some card to negate it! If you don't have that card, you die.

[/quote']

gurrenlagann25large38y.jpg

The one card i love more than a jinzo. lets have our moments of silence so we can hear the agonizing screams of people we have played this card against......................................................................................................................................you may proceed with this thread.

Archived