Cyber Ouroboros

If you use gold sarc the whole combo is an awful -1 and waste of a sarc.

OTKs don't care ;)

other than that' date=' I can't really think of another big use for it....

Machine Duplication? xD

There is my precious Tempest Magician OTK Deck where Allure and Gold Sarcophagus would make this look good xD

@b0b3rt: its not a -1 <_<... you are not removing it to discard something else' date=' you remove it by other means and then use this as a +0... don't see the -1 part O_o

[/quote']

It's effect is a +0, but since it is being removed and then you are getting a +0, it's a -1, unless it's from the grave or deck, then it's a +0 again.

so.. it depends on how you use it then... hmmm..... then either way..

OTKs don't care about -1s? Um i'm sorry but they most certainly do. If you keep using hand destructions/gold sarcs/MSEs without a method of regaining advantage you will run out of cards for drawing long before you draw into your OTK hand. I know from experience running ME FTK and Demise OTK that all the -1s were the greatest enemy I had to battle with those decks.

OTKs don't care about -1s? Um i'm sorry but they most certainly do. If you keep using hand destructions/gold sarcs/MSEs without a method of regaining advantage you will run out of cards for drawing long before you draw into your OTK hand. I know from experience running ME FTK and Demise OTK that all the -1s were the greatest enemy I had to battle with those decks.

yes you are right there' date=' but they most likely will include a couple of -1s in the Deck anyways most of the time (if not all). A couple won't hurt that badly and I'm just saying this is the one that works for me.

I'm not actually saying "fill your Deck with a bunch of effects of [b']draw 1 card and discard 2[/b]"

Archived