Top Bands/Songs/Albums (ALL FAVOURITES GO INTO THIS THREAD)

.:Metal Militia:.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listening to Pink Floyd since I was 2

And you knew how much of what they were saying back then?

As for the list:

Fail.jpg

All American Rejects are really bad. Same with Fall Out Boy. For the last one, you really got to be joking, for your sake, cause that is the worst ever, or one of the worst.

I can think of at least three worse (unless your counting merchandising' date=' then Hannah Montanna is teh Queen)

And I liked PInk Floyd back then too (although understanding the deep undertones or even the meaning was out of my grasp)

[/quote']

I would hope it was out of your grasp... Considering for most people, shitting in a toilet is out of their grasp at the age of 2.

If you could understand the meanings of Pink Floyd at the age of 2, you deserve a medal.

I can think of at least three worse (unless your counting merchandising' date=' then Hannah Montanna is teh Queen)

And I liked PInk Floyd back then too (although understanding the deep undertones or even the meaning was out of my grasp)

[/quote']

I would hope it was out of your grasp... Considering for most people, shitting in a toilet is out of their grasp at the age of 2.

If you could understand the meanings of Pink Floyd at the age of 2, you deserve a medal.

If I could understand the true meaning of Life, I would deserve more than a medal. <_<

[/quote']

If I could understand the true meaning of Life, I would deserve more than a medal. <_<

Wouldn't it be along the lines of a Nobel Peace Prize?

[/quote']

No, for that you need bullcrap theories

(Here's looking at you, Al Gore)

[/quote']

No, for that you need bullcrap theories

(Here's looking at you, Al Gore)

Good catch there, sir. highfive.gif

Archived