Rinyan, Lightsworn Rogue

301nj0w.jpg

FLIP: Return 1 "Lightsworn" monster in your Graveyard to your Deck and draw 1 card.

Based on the blurry image and what I can barely barely read of it, I'd say that that would be the real effect. It's also a Beast Tuner, so viable in Cat. How would this compare to Ryko guys? Or should it be run alongside it as part of non-LS Ryko engines instead of Lyla to support 3 Charges? I think so.

Have at it. ;)

Shire's apparently a Synchro.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryko eats this thing alive :P Doesn't achieve much or being a flip, because LS don't really want to get

stuff out of the Grave, Ryko puts stuff in the grave and kills 1 card. IMO, he gets work done, this piddles around

and doesn't do a while lot.

edit: just saw tuner...w/ Plague, you can run syncs easier, but I have yet to see / imagine how well

it would work. I'll wait a couple of days.

It's a far-cry from my assumption. (Armadilloz, you should remember those.) We just have to wait around for the NEXT LS monster. I do pray that it's not a synchro and if so, i hope it requires this as it's tuner. As for this card. What's the point of making NEW EXCLUSIVE LS cards if they're not gonna improve LS. Unless, they plan on advertising the hell out of this in the anime, and make all the n00b LS users gain control, thus allowing LS to fall in upon itself.

There're ways in which this can be Abused though. LS have sheet like Lumina, which could turn into a pretty sick Synchro engine with Rinyan. It's also got Cat as well as useability in Charge engines.

Oh, and just for the record, this is the first FLIP effect Tuner IIRC, not that it matters, and Shire's a Synchro.

a +0 with a Deck fattening effect. ewww. terrible. NEXT!

Actually' date=' it's a +1 that doesn't fatten the deck at all since you draw a card after putting a monster in it. :?

[/quote']

u set this card.

Opponent attack and kills it = -1

You put a card in your graveyard, back into your deck *The deck shuffles* = still -1

You draw = 0

Where does the +1 come in?

Oh' date=' and just for the record, this is the first FLIP effect Tuner IIRC, not that it matters, and [b']Shire's a Synchro.[/b]

According to Manjyome, its a Lightsworn version of Chaos Necromancer

Chaos Necomancer + Shire + Chaos Sorcerer

*runs off to the deck section*

Dammit, wanted Shire to be a Synchro. Had no idea whether he was or not to be frank, didn't really care either. Shire's terrible. =/

Oh' date=' and just for the record, this is the first FLIP effect Tuner IIRC, not that it matters, and [b']Shire's a Synchro.[/b]

According to Manjyome, its a Lightsworn version of Chaos Necromancer

Chaos Necomancer + Shire + Chaos Sorcerer

*runs off to the deck section*

Dammit, wanted Shire to be a Synchro. Had no idea whether he was or not to be frank, didn't really care either. Shire's terrible. =/

maybe shire is a tuner too? =/

Shire is a weaker no-tribute Gargonith with a higher ATK boost and a smaller mill. A chargeable version of Garg would really speed such a kind of LS build up.

INSPIRATION

a +0 with a Deck fattening effect. ewww. terrible. NEXT!

Actually' date=' it's a +1 that doesn't fatten the deck at all since you draw a card after putting a monster in it. :?

[/quote']

u set this card.

Opponent attack and kills it = -1

You put a card in your graveyard, back into your deck *The deck shuffles* = still -1

You draw = 0

Where does the +1 come in?

You're under the deluded impression that this has to and always will be destroyed to activate its effect. And that still doesn't make up for your claim about deck fattening, you're returning a card you would most likely want to return for a draw.

The fact that its a tuner changes things. Ls doesn't have to run PSZ any more (although I still think they will.) and the fact that is overly reusable with Lumina, its kinda annoying. Not to mention they now have access to a semi stronger Colossal Fighter. ASF with honest = IcanbeatyoualittlemoreeasilyithoutJD!

Archived