Rinyan, Lightsworn Rogue

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As it is right now, the only uses I see are another name for JD/Gragonith, to reuse Wulf later during the duel, and to instantly get 2 differently named with Rescue Cat.

Reusing Wulf is barely ever used.

JD has enough fodder and an extra possible 300 atk for Gragonith isn't worth it.

Rescue Cat could be useful if you would also have another use for the summoned Ryko and Rinyan. The only thing I see is tributing them for, say, Angel O7. To do this, you'd need to save your Normal Summon by, for example by using CotH on Rescue Cat or setting it along with TR. However, since LS mill so much, this isn't very consistent unless you run too many Rinyans and Rykos, which is kills decks.

Also, before anyone is going to tell me that drawing a card is a use, it isn't. If you didn't have Rinyan, you'd have another card instead. If drawing a card is a card's only use, it isn't worth using.

All in all, I see no potential plays with Rinyan.

As it is right now' date=' the only uses I see are another name for JD/Gragonith, to reuse Wulf later during the duel, and to instantly get 2 differently named with Rescue Cat.

Reusing Wulf is barely ever used.

JD has enough fodder and an extra possible 300 atk for Gragonith isn't worth it.

Rescue Cat could be useful if you would also have another use for the summoned Ryko and Rinyan. The only thing I see is tributing them for, say, Angel O7. To do this, you'd need to save your Normal Summon by, for example by using CotH on Rescue Cat or setting it along with TR. However, since LS mill so much, this isn't very consistent unless you run too many Rinyans and Rykos, which is kills decks.

Also, before anyone is going to tell me that drawing a card is a use, it isn't. If you didn't have Rinyan, you'd have another card instead. If drawing a card is a card's only use, it isn't worth using.

All in all, I see no potential plays with Rinyan.

[/quote']

Unless it's a misprint about it not being a tuner, in which case, it's pimp. Otherwise, you said everything.

Guest PikaPerson01

KONAMI IS SO FAIL THATS WHY I PLAY THEIR GAME ON A REGULAR BASIS AND GIVE THEM HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A YEAR

Eh, game is still fun, and I haven't updated my deck in forever so... yeah.

At first I thought this card was bad.

Then I realized it was a tuner. I started thinking over all the awesome possibilities. I main Chaos End MAster right now in my lightsworn, as odd as that may sound, simply to give me access to ASW because it's that good.

Then I realized it was level 2 and not 3.

It sucks.

Archived