Rinyan, Lightsworn Rogue

The fact that its a tuner changes things. Ls doesn't have to run PSZ any more (although I still think they will.) and the fact that is overly reusable with Lumina' date=' its kinda annoying. Not to mention they now have access to a semi stronger Colossal Fighter. ASF with honest = IcanbeatyoualittlemoreeasilyithoutJD!

[/quote']

Yes. The only good thing about this card is that since its a LS Tuner it is reusable by lumina to summon more synchros. Its effect is situational and will be bad for you more times than good (Though rarely, it can be a good effect.) PSZ is still better for LS IMO. If rinyan is a tuner then it'd actually be decent I guess.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that its a tuner changes things. Ls doesn't have to run PSZ any more (although I still think they will.) and the fact that is overly reusable with Lumina' date=' its kinda annoying. Not to mention they now have access to a semi stronger Colossal Fighter. ASF with honest = IcanbeatyoualittlemoreeasilyithoutJD!

[/quote']

Yes. The only good thing about this card is that since its a LS Tuner it is reusable by lumina to summon more synchros. Its effect is situational and will be bad for you more times than good (Though rarely, it can be a good effect.) PSZ is still better for LS IMO. If rinyan is a tuner then it'd actually be decent I guess.

The thing is with PSZ, if your not topping a wulf or a Nerco with another milling ls on the field, your loosing momentum for the deck. LS leave the option to synch open, but hardly ever synch because if that. With this, Syncing become possible at an alarming rate, while at the same time increasing the control over how much you mill.

Lets not forget what doors this card also open for the crippled Synchro cat. Chaos Sorcerer more while maintaining Cat targets = win. Plus CS also opens the door to a 2 card Mist wurm. Forget that. Just re read mist wurm. o.O Do I dare create an lolycm moment by saying This card may not be as safe for the game as we may think.

a +0 with a Deck fattening effect. ewww. terrible. NEXT!

Actually' date=' it's a +1 that doesn't fatten the deck at all since you draw a card after putting a monster in it. :?

[/quote']

u set this card.

Opponent attack and kills it = -1

You put a card in your graveyard, back into your deck *The deck shuffles* = still -1

You draw = 0

Where does the +1 come in?

I'd assume that it assumes that the monster wasn't attacked when you used the effect.

Meh. LS don't need it.

If it's a tuner' date=' ASW is now playable in LS XD though that is a sore excuse to use it in the deck.

[/quote']

Really? I attack.. Honest.

... Did I just megamorph?

Except that LS will rarly have less LP than their opponent, and if they do, well after attacking ASW is probably now 0 ATK. Shield it with Honest just to ram a monster? I doubt it.

If it's a tuner' date=' ASW is now playable in LS XD though that is a sore excuse to use it in the deck.

[/quote']

What is ASW?

Ancient Sacred Wyvern, but I think it has a different TCG name :?

Wow... the Tuner thing changes EVERYTHING.

[/quote']

Except that LS will rarly have less LP than their opponent, and if they do, well after attacking ASW is probably now 0 ATK. Shield it with Honest just to ram a monster? I doubt it.

Read ASW again, please.

Wow... the Tuner thing changes EVERYTHING.

[/quote']

Read ASW again, please.

*facepalm* I didn't even need to reread it, I utterly failed, I'll just go shoot myself now... *bang*

@DAZ: If you do, i'll have nobody left to duel on DMU.

and the fact that is overly reusable with Lumina

Luminia effectivley becomes a Catastor then.

I prefer Android in general as it can't be turned into a nice little Fortress out of the blue. Pisses me off. Android's also Honestable' date=' so I'd prefer it over Catastor that much more in LS.

[/quote']

But in the mirror match. *Evil Background music* dum Dum DUM!

Archived