Discussion: Kinka-byo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mind Master' date=' XX-Saber Ragigtypo, Fortune Lady Light, the loser Majestic Synchros that 10 year olds are gonna want to play, and probably some other fun stuff too.

[/quote']

And this card seems funny with Tuningware/Darksea Rescue ;)

This w/Celfon and relinquished.

A decent number of cards from little thought.

It is a fun card in the very least.

Dude, even when he added tsukuyomi, he still lost. All spirit cards in general sucks. Thats why me and 504Hustla told him this.

"Dude, go meta, or only pull funking cards. You suck at dueling, sure, you beaten both of us at the same time ONCE. Buts thats only because we weakened each other and we didn't pay attention to you. If you don't go meta, we'll stop helping you with your decks."

And now I beat him in most duels, and when I pull a card he needs, I don't give it to him, I don't even trade it to him. But him being retarded, still gives me the cards I need. It's not that I'm being mean, I'm only trying to show him that he gotta drop his "principals" and funking catch up with the times.

Okay. That may be a exception. But still. VK dueled against me' date=' with his spirit deck against my incomplete BW deck.

[/quote']

Blakie's Thought Process:

A deck consisting of members of Archetype X lost in one duel to a meta deck. Therefore, every single member of Archetype X sucks.

I see we have a very' date=' very, very negative person on YCM today.

[/quote']

You noticed I was back before I even posted? Well done.

Yep' date=' that should be game. Of course, my brother and cousin don't think spirits can even survive a fun deck of morphatronics.

[/quote']

F*ck outta here wit dat sh*t.

Spirits are EPIC. Misunderstood, yes. But they're very powerful and loopholes are a must.

People hate 'em because they take SKILL.

OT- This card won't be seeing much play.

Archived