Elite-Quadro Tryouts: Congrats Frunk!

BS

Unfortunately Falling Pizza had to step down because of more pressing matters.

So were holding auditions for a new member!

Rules:

Post as many of your cards as you want (at least 3) to show us your skill.

NO WRITTIN CARDS

We are currently working on a Booster Set of Clan Cards so if you make it in your will need to produce 10-15 cards for the Clan Set in a small amount of time so if you apply make sure your up to the job.

Just to make it interesting winner gets a Rep.

GO!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think you understood. See when I say "good" images it means the images are clear and visible and NOT using real life objects only useing pictures that were painted or drawn.

your dragon is a good image.

I dont think you understood. See when I say "good" images it means the images are clear and visible and NOT using real life objects only useing pictures that were painted or drawn.

your dragon is a good image.

ohhh... thanks for the compliment

ok heres a good image one ( :lol: what is it with me and 2100 DEF dragons? :lol: )

It also helps if you use origional images too' date=' that ones been used tons of times.

We would also like other people to try out for it, not just one person since it'll be inevetable that he'll eventually get in. Any other takers?[/quote']

O RLY?!?!?!?!?!??! uhhh... hold on....(some time later) ok guy's how's this (prays nobody used the image yet)

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/5518/fireofthephoenixjpgset1fi2.jpg

This card canot be set or normal summoned. This card can be summoned by sending 3 fire type monsters to the graveyard. When this card is destroyed, you may send one spell card to the graveyard to special summon him from the graveyard to the field in face up ATK mode. When this card is the only monster card on your side of the field, you may summon one monster from your grave to your field in face up DEF mode.

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/8508/shadowboltsjpgset198652qj7.jpg

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/2056/lukorjpgset145204set245qe2.jpg

If I am to be in, I want to do it fair and square, here are some of my favourite creations;

MDV_EN001.jpgMDD_EN003.jpgMDV_EN021.jpgMDD_EN002.jpg

Two questions you may ask;

- Why do you want to be in the Elite Quadro?

Why not?

- What do you think sets your creations apart from others?

I put alot of time and effort in to my cards, this includes;

Fact Researching (Mainly for Vikings)

Test scenarios for dueling (Usually to determine whether or not they are broken)

Art (Which I make sure is better than any other art for the card and cropped to fit as an exact sqaure)

Spelling and Grammer (I check that ever thing is perfect before even saving the card)

Archived