A Card fit for a King! (Red Daemon's Dragon/Red Dragon Archfiend)

Due to my new sig, I was kinda oblied to do this...

411px-RedDragonArchfiendTDGS-EN-UtR-1E.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

If this card attacks a Defense Position monster your opponent controls' date=' destroy all Defense Position monsters your opponent controls after damage calculation. During your End Phase, destroy all other monsters you control that did not declare an attack this turn.[/quote']

This card lets you kill a lot of monsters in one turn, which qualifies as 'screwing the rules'.

Discuss the epicness of this Dragon in the anime and in the meta.

No longer a staple.

It is if you have an extra space. At least 50% of all extra decks at my locals play it in case they're playing against flip, or if they just need a 3000 atk beatstick to attack for game. Is it as much of a staple as Stardust or Black Rose? No. But it is still a decent synchro monster and deserves that leftover space in your extra deck.

No longer a staple.

It is if you have an extra space. At least 50% of all extra decks at my locals play it in case they're playing against flip' date=' or if they just need a 3000 atk beatstick to attack for game. Is it as much of a staple as Stardust or Black Rose? No. But it is still a decent synchro monster and deserves that leftover space in your extra deck.

[/quote']

The problem is that you don't have the extra space most of the time. And now Catastor, Brionac and Mist Wurm are coming too. This card is dead.

Archived