The Castle of Čachtice [Halloween]

CinnamonStar

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I come here Countess regarding the vacant maid position.*Bows* I may not be a maiden but a butler of some sorts. I will do anything you tell me to Countess, Even those aspects that other butlers cant, the art of killing. I am highly able to prepare all of your maiden’s to be ready to have their blood sucked out by you. So I myself feel that I could be very helpful to you. So I ask you Ms. Bathory will you Trick me or Treat me?

They say that I am a creative speaker.

Rightly so, as you may soon see.

I can be quite cunning with words.

Can you guess what is going on yet?

Killing me would be a waste of time.

Obviously, you ought to treat me

Really, I'm nobody special enough to die.

Though I do have my mastery of words...

Regal though you are, perhaps you are blind to what I am doing, right under your nose.

Even if I do not escape, I will be satisfied knowing I had some small chance.

And I am almost done here, so I ask you this:

Trick or Treat?

Milady, I kneel before you on this day to ask for your advice on a delinquent matter. I have been told that only a person with beauty like you and a great mind would give me the right answer to my question. So please, be kind this noble servant who is willing to give up his own life for the right answer. "Trick or Treat"

I am truly humbled to be in the pressence of 1 so beutifual as yourself countess. I have scoured the world searching for bobbles, trinckets, treasures, artifacts, and countless other valuable lost goods that time has forgoten. I have oblithorated 5 kingdoms to make this far journy, filled with wars of gargantuan bloodshed and severe lament. in exchange for my imense cargo of antient treasure, which are nowhere as near as gorgeus yourself my lady, and as 50% of my body's blood, all I ask from you is 1 mere question.................................trick or treat? * by the way happy holloween *

Greetings Milady. My apologies for visiting your castle uninvited, but I have come for the maidservant job you spoke of. ...I'm sorry, it's quite rude of me to talk dishonestly of my intentions for coming to your humble home. What I really came to ask was...

Trick or Treat

Archived