The Castle of Čachtice [Halloween]

CinnamonStar

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, my great Blood Countess, it is an honor to be at your very feet, begging for mercy at your cravings of eternal lust and blood that screams out into the night, and that you of all persons would have the honor of meeting me.

You see, I have been searching, far and wide, for a Grace such as yourself, elegant and deadly in all shapes and forms, such as the thorns of a beautiful, lovely rose. An elegance such as yourself is not to be compared of, oh Mighty Gracefulness, and I simply beg of one thing;

Trick or Treat, oh beautiful Blood Countess

Indeed mighty Blood Countess, I have heard many rumors regarding

what happens in your dark castle.

Howerver I was not afraid then and I am not afraid now.

I am not a female so I may not apply for the position as your maid.

However it would honor me deeply to serve you, all to prove

that I am ready of receive your stamp.

I freely offer up my blood and life if you would find it more desirable than a eternal servant.

So I ask you this.......

Trick or Treat?

So your now allowing 2 posts per day?

I knew you couldn't keep me away.

I can't speak about this simple game now, for my daughter's wrist was slit along with her neck, and she is bleeding uncontrolibly. I plead for your assistance

Now I beg of you, Trick or Treat?

-Fickó

I have returned to thy lady's castle this stormy night to ask for something of your personally collection of treats. I am at your grand entrance of a door of your might door and knock on it. I don't hear any sound, but I know the lady is their. How I want to look upon your mere presence and I want to look at thy gorgeous Blood Countess.

Now I will ask again with the same question

Friandises ou betiste

They say that I am a creative speaker.

Rightly so, as you may soon see.

I can be quite cunning with words.

Can you guess what is going on yet?

Killing me would be a waste of time.

Obviously, you ought to treat me

Really, I'm nobody special enough to die.

Though I do have my mastery of words...

Regal though you are, perhaps you are blind to what I am doing, right under your nose.

Even if I do not escape, I will be satisfied knowing I had some small chance.

And I am almost done here, so I ask you this:

Trick or Treat?

Ma Lady the Sixth Person I encounter in my journey looking for the prizes given in the YCM land....

I might ask you Trick or treat?

But first consider this little thing, a gift ungiven is something tyou give to the one that has given all he have, ungiving gifts represent the gift unginving to the ones that give what they alredy gifted...all that is the last answer to what shall I recieve from you

Ungiving Grace or Giften Malicie?

If you were gay, I'd "accidentally" bend over and show my smexy maid panties to get a treat! But sadly it is not that easy... So I just want to give you my resume:

[spoiler=Halloween Maid Resume! WARNING: LONG! Yeah, I'm just that awesome. But make sure you read the whole thing!]I am very hard working. I will fill your every need. Every need. NO! Not me! I meant my smexy friend here! Ewwwwww you thought I meant me?! I'm gonna try to not be scared for life now... Anyways I am extremely deserving of this occupation and treat. I worked for Count Dracula in my early years as his maid. He drank my blood once and said he absolutely loved it. And let me tell you, Count Dracula is not easy to please. He's very picky about his blood :( I have to hunt down 30 beautiful maidens every day to quench his thirst. And I was Employee of the Month for every month I worked for him. True, I was the only worker there (He drank the others dry) but still, he just broke down when I left. I said to him, I'm sorry drac, but I have to move on. I think we should see other employers/employees. Oh yes, poor him, losing such a great worker. Anyways, I worked for various other employers throughout my working days and they all say I was great:

Big Foot: "Yes, woohoo777 was always a great worker. He always saw through to my needs before thinking of himself. It was a pleasure to have him around and I'm sad to see him go but people move on, and so do my feelings."

Loch Ness Monster: "Woohoo777 got me the best fish everyday. On my birthdays, he always caught me the biggest cod in the Loch Ness Lake. If you hire him, he won't disappoint. I promise."

Mr. Werewolf: "Ah yes... woohoo777. He was my best minion.... errrrr "Maid" ever. He always sliced my enemies in half before they got a chance at me. Yes, I've taken down the police, the military, the secret service, etc. with the help of woohoo777. Oh what's that woohoo? Ohhhhh you wanted me to tell him about your maid services? Well, errr this is awkward... Well, that's all I have. Good bye!"

So yes. You see, I've always been a dedicated worker. If you hire me, I promise I will fetch the highest quality blood there is. Blood of kings and queens! Yes, you will not regret hiring me. All I request of you is a mere stamp as payment. A fair price no?

Archived