Wild Wc10 appears, and Arm has an idea on what the promos might be

(inb4wrongsection)

For serious, Wc10 is in the making

Phantom Roxas will be happy, the game contains Divine ;)

My guess on the promos, is that they will be Dreadful Day, Sorrowful Memories(I <3 the artwork on this one), and Unshocking Truth.

Konami did, in fact, give us Bad End Queen Dragon, so it is possible that that the above 3 cards I mentioned, are the promos.

Discuss this.

Guest PikaPerson01

Divine? <_<

Like... Divine Dragon Excelcion, Divine Dragon Ragnarok, and Divine Knight Asdfghjkl are an archetype now? This might be interesting...

Divine? <_<

Like... Divine Dragon Excelcion' date=' Divine Dragon Ragnarok, and Divine Knight Asdfghjkl are an archetype now? This might be interesting...

[/quote']

I did provide a link Pika. You know that.

And its Divine, the Psychic(better then kidchaor) duelist from 5Ds

Remember?

I hope it's up to the apparent "The Shining Darkness". That would be pretty nice.

That said, it would be even nicer if WC10 had TCG Exclusives that Japan doesn't have yet, as well as some way to update to future sets. Oh, and anime cards too.

But that would never happen.

Obviously' date=' he has to return to the anime now, or fans are gonna be like "WTF brew"

Btw. For those who dont know, he was lunch for an EBI

[/quote']

......This game's story mode might take place somewhere beyond that tournament from season 1, and you end up bieng part of Divine's "Arcadia Movement" And then somewhere near the end, he gets "eated"

You dont quite know what Konami will do yet >____>

Pika:

300px-Scarred_Sayer.jpg

Am I supposed to know who that is?

Heck' date=' why is the inclusion of this Divine guy one of the major selling points of this game? <_<

[/quote']

Because he's got a gay relationship with Duke Devlin. And the protagonist of the 4th series is their adopted son.

I think I read that fic.

OT: I'm waiting to confirm what pack it ends at.

Just looked at those cards. Its a dual edged swords' date=' but a death sentance if you got the right cards.

[/quote']

Actually... it's possible to make the game never end with those 3. :P

All you have to do is play those, empty both players' hands, and destroy all other cards on the field.

That's why I think they won't be released.

That's why I think they won't be released.

For the record' date=' I only said it was an "idea" on them bieng released.

And I like the artworks in them. They iz awsum :3

And even if they [i']were[/i] released, Konami would limit "re-word" them in some crazy way.

Can't wait for this, hope the promos don't suck, really hoping for the Final Charmers to be in :P, Mainly cause two of them were downloadable cards at one time on '08.....*curses self for missing it...*

Also, glad to hear something about Divine, he was the only one in 5D's who used Psychics...

There wasn't enough blackwing in WC09

In this one im making a blackwing deck

Wc09 is terri-bad for Blackwings, since you only get to use up to 7(9 if you JUST got the game) in the Main Deck :/

Wc10's meta will be destroyed by Shadow Mirror.

AND I HOPE THE GAME CONTAINS PRAGTICAL/OTHER AWESOME/RANDOM CARDS I WANT/I CAN ABUSE WITH CHEAP METHODS!

Archived