Fortune Lady Cards

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The excessive amount of draw power this deck has is ridiculous. WATERWATERWATERWATERWATERWATERWATERWATERWATERWATERWATERWATERWATERWATERWATERWATERWATERFORTUNEFUTUREWATERWATERWATERWATERWATERWATERWATERWATER

I made a just strait FL deck' date=' and I've gone 19/1 on my win/loss record. (the only time I lost was to a rfp mill deck, damn that soul absorb.)

and there were several 1st tier decks in there. My early hits usually leave them scrambling, as well as using future visions to remove stuff, [b']and then get rid of future visons to keep the monster out of play[/b].

but it does feel a little weak.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-166200.html

there's the underdog in all it's glory.

lolwut? it doesnt stay removed. once hit with future visions the monster that has been removed has a floating time effect. meaning regardless if future vision is removed from the field the monster will come back at the right time. Just like Doomlord.

lrn2FutureVision's

You are incorrect. The effect of Future Visions is what returns the monster to the field. Even if another Future Visions is played, the new one is not what removed the monster(s) from play and therefore cannot return them to the field. The reason the monster returns for Doomlord's effect is because at the moment Doomlord removes the monster from play it declares when the monster is too be returned, kind of like Gold Sarcophagus. Future Visions effect activates during the player's next standby phase to return the monster's that it removed.

lrn2FutureVisions

Archived