Fortune Lady Cards

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks like a pretty specific combo. Miracles happen. One time, my brother and me played with banned cards trying to immitate anime decks. He used Last Turn when he had a Blue Eyes on the field and I only had 1 card in my Deck to choose. If it wasn't a mosnter, I would instantly loose, if it was one with less than 3000 ATK with no effect that could make at least a draw, I would loose. All the powerful monsters I could think of where already in the graveyard and Yugi doesn't use 3000+ ATK monsters, so I thought I had lost. But luckily, the 1 card left was Dark Magician of Chaos, which gave me back Rush Recklessy (I know Yugi didn't use Rush but W/E lol) and actually killed that Blue Eyes. It was so epic that we didn't care who lost xD

Lol. Sleepy' date=' this reminds me of when I horribly beaten Blakie.

He had a field full of shuras, blizzards, and a sirocco. He had nothing but those. I activated stronghold, used him to summon D.D.S. , then I activated double summon, summon asura, specialed tricky, and specialed Yamato, thats over kill.

[/quote']

Your ass was lucky then. Just wait when my deck is done man.

I dunno where FL's are going. But' date=' if anything they need a clear win condition first. So far they're draw engines. FLExodia maybe? I'll run them sooner or later.. When i buy some SOVR >.<

[/quote']

EarthboundImmortalAsllapiscuRGBT-EN-UR-1E.png

Basically their win condition for now >_>

Darky with 3200? Alright' date=' I admit, thats a good combo. Of course, VK couldn't see that one. But a Sirocco with 1 Kalut would easily counter it.

[/quote']fixed. it's Kalut not galut.

I want to see it as a Kalut' date=' only not that consistent.

but enough of that, I saw your point xD

Do you think Fortune Ladies in general will have any future in the game?

[/quote']for a fun deck, yes. in regionals, no.

Yes they do. Plus' date=' I wonder how they do if I replace Future Vision with Citadel.....

[/quote']not citadel, secret village of spellcasters.

i want to try a FL build for the heck of it. i pulled wind and dark from my sneak peak along with time passage, solitare magician, and catoblepas.

I dunno where FL's are going. But' date=' if anything they need a clear win condition first. So far they're draw engines. FLExodia maybe? I'll run them sooner or later.. When i buy some SOVR >.<

[/quote']

DarkArmedDragonGLD2-EN-GUR-LE.jpg

Fixed

Add 1 or 2 Darkies is also exceptible

Maybe FL Dark Monarchs or such? Use their draw, control with monarchs/Synchros and game with DARKs?

[/quote']

DarkArmedDragonGLD2-EN-GUR-LE.jpg

Fixed

Add 1 or 2 Darkies is also exceptible

Maybe FL Dark Monarchs or such? Use their draw, control with monarchs/Synchros and game with DARKs?

it could work because Monarch effects still go off with Future Vision. I personally only like PC Ladies, or Barbie Ladies.

I wanted to go as one of the fortune ladies' date=' along with 5 of my friends...

Unfortunately, I couldn't convince any of them to do it. ;_;

[/quote']

Creepy.....

Anyhow, they need more freakin attack points. At this point, a single, asura priest could kill them, and when that happens, you know a archtype fails.

Future Visions....Spirits can only be Normal Summoned.....>.<....

No Offense but seeing all your comments and by my point you can't win with a non meta archetype therefore your a lucksack player and that's sad...

Anyways I can't wait for WC10 to come out and Got al of these lasdiea at once...I'm So Using them!!!!

FL decks when SOVD is releashed will be a good deck if used correclty plus Watery will make this x3 faster (even tho its Blue XD)

Watery' date=' Darky, and Lighty all make the deck insanely fast. Firey and Windy are to handle pesky annoying cards. And Earthy if u rly need a fail of a beat stick.

[/quote']

Well Earthys a 3200 at 8 4000 at 10 then 4800 at 12 so if you get level boosting cards for these they can be a bit deadly.

I made a just strait FL deck, and I've gone 19/1 on my win/loss record. (the only time I lost was to a rfp mill deck, damn that soul absorb.)

and there were several 1st tier decks in there. My early hits usually leave them scrambling, as well as using future visions to remove stuff, and then get rid of future visons to keep the monster out of play.

but it does feel a little weak.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-166200.html

there's the underdog in all it's glory.

I made a just strait FL deck' date=' and I've gone 19/1 on my win/loss record. (the only time I lost was to a rfp mill deck, damn that soul absorb.)

and there were several 1st tier decks in there. My early hits usually leave them scrambling, as well as using future visions to remove stuff, [b']and then get rid of future visons to keep the monster out of play[/b].

but it does feel a little weak.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-166200.html

there's the underdog in all it's glory.

lolwut? it doesnt stay removed. once hit with future visions the monster that has been removed has a floating time effect. meaning regardless if future vision is removed from the field the monster will come back at the right time. Just like Doomlord.

lrn2FutureVision's

@Daedalus:

Actually, Future Visions can be used with Spirits to prevent them from going back to the hand. When they return from being removed, they technically aren't "Summoned" in any way. And its not the End Phase of the turn it was Summoned either.

@ Fatherwolf:

That's new info for me .... are you 100% sure?

@VK-Duelist:

Actually, my Deck can get more dead draws than expected so, yeah, Blackwings are stronger. But Fortune Ladies are very fast so, they are good enough ;)

try something too, I'm trying to evolve my Deck too.

Archived