Fortune Lady Cards

[align=center]

[spoiler=[color=blue]Monster Support:[/color]]

[spoiler=Fortune Lady Lighty:]

4gm5gk.jpg

This card's ATK and DEF are equal to its Level x 200. During each of your Standby Phases' date=' increase the Level of this card by 1 (max 12). When this card is removed from the field by a card effect, you can Special Summon 1 "Fortune Lady" monster from your Deck.[/quote']

[spoiler=Fortune Lady Firey:]

14obqx.jpg

This card's ATK and DEF are equal to its Level x200. Increase this card's Level by 1 during your Standby Phase (Max. 12). When this card is Special Summoned in Attack Position by the effect of a "Fortune Lady"' date=' destroy 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK.[/quote']

[spoiler=Fortune Lady Windy:]

15pojza.jpg

This card's ATK and DEF are equal to its Level x 300. During each of your Standby Phases' date=' increase the Level of this card by 1 (max 12). When this card is Normal Summoned, you can destroy a number of Spell or Trap Cards your opponent controls equal to the number of face-up "Fortune Lady" monsters you control.[/quote']

[spoiler=Fortune Lady Watery:]

jihser.jpg

This card's ATK and DEF are equal to its Level x 300. During each of your Standby Phases' date=' increase the Level of this card by 1 (max 12). When this card is Special Summoned while you control a face-up "Fortune Lady" monster except "Fortune Lady Water", draw 2 cards.[/quote']

[spoiler=Fortune Lady Darky:]

ftdati.jpg

This card's ATK and DEF are equal to its Level x 400. During each of your Standby Phases' date=' increase the Level of this card by 1 (max 12). When a face-up "Fortune Lady" monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can select and Special Summon 1 "Fortune Lady" monster from your Graveyard.[/quote']

[spoiler=Fortune Lady Earthy:]

140xdep.jpg

This card's ATK and DEF are equal to its Level x 400. During each of your Standby Phases' date=' increase the Level of this card by 1 (max 12). When the Level of this card increases, inflict 400 damage to your opponent.[/quote']

[spoiler=Solitaire Magician:]

qs9qu8.jpg

Once per turn' date=' you can select 1 face-up "Fortune Lady" monster you control and 1 other face-up monster on the field. Reduce the Level of the selected "Fortune Lady" monster by 3, and destroy the other selected monster.[/quote']

[spoiler=Witch of Catoblepas and Fate:]

2aadh01.jpg

When your opponent Special Summons' date=' you can remove from play 1 monster from your Graveyard with ? ATK to destroy the Special Summoned monsters.[/quote']

[spoiler=[color=blue]Spell & Trap Support:[/color]]

[spoiler=Future Visions:]

2mcty4x.jpg

When a monster is Normal Summoned' date=' remove from play that monster. During the next Standby Phase of the controller who Summoned that monster, return it to the field in face-up Attack Position.[/quote']

[spoiler=Fortune's Future:]

dqr96w.jpg

Select 1 of your removed from play "Fortune Lady" monsters. Return it to the Graveyard' date=' and then draw 2 cards.[/quote']

[spoiler=Temporal Pasage:]

1zf7y4p.jpg

Increase the Level of 1 face-up "Fortune Lady" monster you control by 3 until the End Phase.

[spoiler=Bending of Destiny:]

23j30gi.jpg

Activate only when all face-up monsters you control are "Fortune Lady" monsters. Negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card or the Normal Summon of your opponent's monster' date=' and remove that card from play. At the End Phase, return the removed card to your opponent's hand.[/quote']

[spoiler=Inherited Fortune:]

21ln2vp.jpg

You can only activate this card during a turn in which a "Fortune Lady" monster you control was destroyed. During your next Standby Phase' date=' you can Special Summon up to 2 "Fortune Lady" monsters from your hand. [/quote']

[spoiler=Slip of Fortune:]

2d8mbt4.jpg

Activate only when your opponent's monster declares an attack targeting a monster. Negate the attack and remove from play the attack target monster until the next Standby Phase.

[/align]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh. Hate these girls. Me and my cousin both agree that their too weak. Solitaire is too slow. All the FL are too weak to do any real damage, sure, I admit, their effects are good, but their just too weak to make me worry. Their got good support, but that won't really help them against bigger monsters.

Also, here you go.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user-234654.html

If you are saying ATK, I'm guessing you didn't see the Time Passage + Fortune Lady Darky combo above.

Also, 2000 starting ATK from it and the ability of being searched easily and swarm often. (I don't recomend running more than one copy of the Earth one)

And they can always adjust Levels for Synchros.

The bad part of these cards is that the monsters are full of optional effects.

What makes Temporal Passage / Time Passage / whatever so good? 1200 sounds nice until you remember that that number is lower (900 or 600) for other Fortune Ladies, that it only powers up the ATK of Fortune Ladies rather than of any monster you control, that it only lasts until the end of the turn, that Rush Recklessly is a completely generic Quick-Play Spell that does the exact same thing with 700 and is pretty much not worth playing anywhere, and that Shrink exists. So what is it that makes TP worth playing, besides the fact that Link turns into a wolf and that Epona-mounted battle in the field with the big green guy on the bull was awesome?

What makes Temporal Passage / Time Passage / whatever so good? 1200 sounds nice until you remember that that number is lower (900 or 600) for other Fortune Ladies' date=' that it only powers up the ATK of Fortune Ladies rather than of any monster you control, that it only lasts until the end of the turn, that Rush Recklessly is a completely generic Quick-Play Spell that does the exact same thing with 700 and is pretty much not worth playing anywhere, and that Shrink exists. So what is it that makes TP worth playing, besides the fact that Link turns into a wolf and that Epona-mounted battle in the field with the big green guy on the bull was awesome?

[/quote']

You usually won't want to use it on the non-Darky ones xD, maybe on the +900ATK ones if you are desperate to kill something.

Don't forget the Level modifying part of the card.

What makes Temporal Passage / Time Passage / whatever so good? 1200 sounds nice until you remember that that number is lower (900 or 600) for other Fortune Ladies' date=' that it only powers up the ATK of Fortune Ladies rather than of any monster you control, that it only lasts until the end of the turn, that Rush Recklessly is a completely generic Quick-Play Spell that does the exact same thing with 700 and is pretty much not worth playing anywhere, and that Shrink exists. So what is it that makes TP worth playing, besides the fact that Link turns into a wolf and that Epona-mounted battle in the field with the big green guy on the bull was awesome?

[/quote']

You usually won't want to use it on the non-Darky ones xD, maybe on the +900ATK ones if you are desperate to kill something.

In that case, it's a Rush Recklessly that gives an extra 500 ATK at the cost of only having a single target. That's a rather questionable improvement to a card that it was already too weak to be described as "questionable"; I fail to see how that makes it great.

Aside from the ATK increased, you'll only be using the level adjustment for something like tuning.

[/quote']

In that case, it's a Rush Recklessly that gives an extra 500 ATK at the cost of only having a single target. That's a rather questionable improvement to a card that it was already too weak to be described as "questionable"; I fail to see how that makes it great.

Aside from the ATK increased, you'll only be using the level adjustment for something like tuning.

or to temporarily recover the ATK/Level you lost with Solitaire Magician. And its not that situasional if the Deck is filled with Fortune Lady cards and Darky is most likely to be on the field than any other but yeah, its not exactly awesome...

I have one in my Deck but probably will look for the Counter Trap and take it out for test..

[/quote']

or to temporarily recover the ATK/Level you lost with Solitaire Magician.

That's exactly how it normally works, just with one possible background description added in that doesn't fundamentally change something. That's like saying Rush Recklessly can give a 700 ATK boost... or it can temporarily restore Dark End Dragon's ATK after it's used its effect once. The two are exactly the same thing.

And its not that situasional if the Deck is filled with Fortune Lady cards and Darky is most likely to be on the field than any other but yeah' date=' its not exactly awesome...

I have one in my Deck but probably will look for the Counter Trap and take it out for test..

[/quote']

Oh, it's not cripplingly situational. It is, however, limiting, and when they payoff is just a 1-turn 1200 ATK buff to one monster, any sort of limit is going to be a huge cost compared to the potential gain.

This arch-type has really (REALLY) good draw engines, as well as being quite easy to use them.

But only one thing about them troubles me. What is their win condition? I really don't see anything with just Fortune Ladies alone. But I see a Deck that could use their Draw Engines to speed them up, and use the win condition they have.

This arch-type has really (REALLY) good draw engines' date=' as well as being quite easy to use them.

But only one thing about them troubles me. What is their win condition? I really don't see anything with just Fortune Ladies alone. But I see a Deck that could use their Draw Engines to speed them up, and use the win condition they have.

[/quote']

Field control/burn. At least, I think that's their win condition...

Actually, I've heard more people say that to me in real life. I guess they don't actually have one. They swarm, they draw, they burn, they slow/prevent Summonings, they destroy cards. They don't have a huge boss monster that will do it alone, but I don't see so much of a problem personally =/

they might be able to mix with other cards too, spellcasters come to mind.

This arch-type has really (REALLY) good draw engines' date=' as well as being quite easy to use them.

[/quote']

Field control/burn. At least, I think that's their win condition...

Their burn is bad. Sure, at times you'll get a chance to Normal Firey, but it will only do so much. Earthy might get her effect in once or twice, but it's not convincing.

Field Control I like. But I wouldn,t be scared of a bunch of low ATK monsters. They need more. Or need to have a Hybrid type thing and mix with another build.

Use their win condition, speed them up with Fortune Ladies.

EDIT: Exodia came to my mind once. Though, I think we can get something better. And personally, I think building such (FLExodia) would be hard, cause I see FL taking a fair bit of space for their draw engine, only 1 of them is allurable, none are DH's. But if you could build such easily, alright.

I wanted to go as one of the fortune ladies' date=' along with 5 of my friends...

Unfortunately, I couldn't convince any of them to do it. ;_;

[/quote']

Creepy.....

Anyhow, they need more freakin attack points. At this point, a single, asura priest could kill them, and when that happens, you know a archtype fails.

I wanted to go as one of the fortune ladies' date=' along with 5 of my friends...

Unfortunately, I couldn't convince any of them to do it. ;_;

[/quote']

Creepy.....

Anyhow, they need more freakin attack points. At this point, a single, asura priest could kill them, and when that happens, you know a archtype fails.

If that happens then you are doing it wrong.

Archived