Savage Coloseum

400px-SavageColosseumSOVR-JP-R.jpg

BEST ANTI GLAD CARD EVER

BEST ANTI GLAD CARD EVER

When a monster on the field attacks, its controller gains 300 Life Points at the end of the Damage Step. All monsters that can attack must attack. During the End Phase, destroy all face-up Attack Position monsters that the Turn Player controls which did not declare an attack.

If you can't figure out why, your not meta enough.

Discuss.

Crab told you why. This card forces the GB player to summon Bestiari. The reason this is good is because you want Bestiari to be summoned. You will loose SC, BUT you than have more ways to remove Bestiari, eliminating Gyz from the equation.

It forces the GB player to think twice about tagging and makes TR a mirror force.

Crab told you why. This card forces the GB player to summon Bestiari. The reason this is good is because you want Bestiari to be summoned. You will loose SC, BUT you than have more ways to remove Bestiari, eliminating Gyz from the equation.

It forces the GB player to think twice about tagging and makes TR a mirror force.

Forcing your opponent to defense does no good for the deck outside of Hop. The card will be used because it forces the GB player to adapt to a less aggressive approach. When you can control the flow of an entire deck with one card, its bad for the game.

In a not so direct way, you can say this card is GB's Chimeratech Fortress Dragon. It punishes a deck for doing what its supposed to do.

Look' date=' nobody said This was the best choice, its an eye opener, one I think will see play in a few side decks.

[/quote']

BEST ANTI GLAD CARD EVER

BEST ANTI GLAD CARD EVER

Card yes' date=' It forces the player to play differently. No other card does, the other cards simply negate and prevent and destroys. As a side deck choice, its always up to preference.

Look' date=' nobody said This was the best choice, its an eye opener, one I think will see play in a few side decks.

[/quote']

Yeah, a few stupid side decks XD

I mean no offense man, but fail card is fail. There are way better options out there to counter GB than this. Chances are, people are runnung those instead.

People run what they know works, I like to experiment. I also have an knack for understanding players behaviors. Yugioh is more mind game than skill, and far more luck than either. To force the mentality of a player is the best element in the game. Leaving people with ultimatums in this game also wins duels.

-GB's are going to be tagged in in the Defense Position when they can't attack anyways.

-I bet this will be destroyed before the End Phase, and both Bestiary and its Fusion will come back unless you use Bottomless, which is Limited.

*thinks about card*...... hmmmmm.....

-I can imagine if GBs ran Field Spell Cards (AncientForest*coughcough*) this wouldn't even cause that effect.

What other uses does it have? :?

-GB's are going to be tagged in in the Defense Position when they can't attack anyways.

-I bet this will be destroyed before the End Phase' date=' and both Bestiary and its Fusion will come back unless you use Bottomless, which is Limited.

*thinks about card*...... hmmmmm.....

-I can imagine if GBs ran Field Spell Cards (AncientForest*coughcough*) this wouldn't even cause that effect.

What other uses does it have? :?

[/quote']

All monsters that can attack must attack. Im sure this forces all face up monsters to enter battle. (Forced position change, IDK how it will be ruled.)

Bottomless is semi'd, the whole purpose of the card is to force Bestiari, as stated earlier. It is easier to remove it when its on the field. It also poses a threat, and will become the target of destruction in place of one of your other cards. Its a scapegoat that fights back.

its really not a hard concept to comprehend. Also forest GBs aren't good.

When a monster on the field attacks' date=' its controller gains 300 Life Points at the end of the Damage Step. [b']All monsters that can attack must attack[/b]. During the End Phase, destroy all face-up Attack Position monsters that the Turn Player controls which did not declare an attack.

-During the end of the Battle Phase? In Defense Position?....hmmm...... if it forces them to keep attacking after tagged in, I can see them winning that turn... if not, I don't see the change..

- yup.....

The strategy is simple, bait out beastiari and eliminate it. Its not a difficult concept to understand at all. And if Bestiari isn't brought out, the opponent is left to either not tag or to tag into defense until the passing turn.

There is no Epic pwnage of GB is epic solution to GBs. This is only another page to be added to the book of Good card is good. But you don't have to take my word for it, just wait and see what happens after the set becomes legal. Im only stating whats already going around.

Archived