Featured Clubs/Org. Application Thread

Flame Dragon

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name of the Club/Organization: R.P.820: A Club for RPers

Leader / Is it a club or an organization?:ThePhantomDuelist (ThePhantomDuelist has given me his permission to post this. His computer does not handle long messages well, meaning he couldn't post this.)/Club

Link: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-154941.html

Follows all current rules: Yes?

Date of creation of the club/organization: 9/13/09

Your join date on the forums: 7/25/08

Your post count: Yes I have posted at least 50 non-spam posts. Post count at 2047

Date of last warning: None.

Current number of club/organization warnings: None.

Number of members: 18

Club/Organization rules:: Basic Club rules

Ranking system used (if any): N/A

Will your club/organization always be open for new members to join?: Yes.

Other: N/A

Are you sure that all of the above is correct and that you won’t edit your post?: Yes

Name of the Club/OrganizationNewb Defense League Continued

Leader / Is it a club or an organization?Max Darkness/Organization

Linkhttp://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-147836.html

Follows all current rulesYes

Date of creation of the club/organization 08-17-2009

Your join date on the forums11-27-08

Your post count415

Date of last warningN/A

Current number of club/organization warningsN/A

Number of members120

Club/Organization rulesAll YCM rules apply.

Absolutely NO put-downs or flaming.

Anyone who disrespects another member will receive a warning.

Two warnings and you will receive a 2 month ban.

If you think you have changed your ways after those 2 months you may re-apply.

If you receive 2 bans, a permanent ban from the club will be put out.

You are allowed to post decks, custom cards, or anything within the forum that you would like to advertise, or for us to make note of.

If you would like for me to add something to this post, then feel free to do so.

Ranking system used (if any)

Administrator:

At some point I will most likely let someone else become an administrator alongside myself. That person will have the right to make changes to the thread and do pretty much everything. Unfortunately, they can't actually change the thread, so they would pm me what should go and what should be added. This takes a lot of commitment to the club. If at one point I don't have time to continue on with the club, this member would gain control of the club, and make a new thread. Until there is a member of this position, the Co-Admin is my right-hand man.

Legendary Super Mod:

Can accept or reject members. Give warnings, and suggest changes for the club, and raise members' club rankings. Must be active in helping me with the club. If I'm the only Admin, then whoever has this position will be reffered to when I'm making big decisions. Only 2 members will have this position at a time.

Elite Member Mod:

Whenever a new member (of the club or outside of the club) makes an impressive thread, card, deck etc. You will pm me the link of that thread. If they are not a club member, please invite them to join the club. I will look at the thread and see what they deserve to receive. I will congratulate them, etc. and they will most likely be moved to a higher ranked member, which is a prestigious honor for a new member in this club. I will most likely only have 5 patrollers at a time.

Council of Graphic Guiders:

This is a position of members with expirience in graphic design. To gain this level you MUST at least make the club a banner and prove to me that your graphic designing skills are strong. If you pass this rank, then you will become an 'Honorary' Member of the council.

Senior Member:

I have noticed their activeness, and they consistently participate in the club's activities. They are on the verge of becoming members of the staff.

Advanced Member:

There are many reasons for becoming an advanced member. If I have noticed complete kindness towards new members, but not much club activity has been shown, then this is your place. If you are a new member that has proved to be very skilled, or improving greatly in certain categories then you will be moved here. If you have been with the club a while, and post occasionally, you will also be here. This is sort of the middle-man position.

Member:

Is a 3 star or higher YCM member that has provided little, or no help to the club yet.

Newb of YCM:

You are a 1 or 2 star member on the forum. You may have great potential, but need the older, more experienced members to guide you through the beginning.

Will your club/organization always be open for new members to join?Yes

OtherThis club is a nice friendly enviroment for NEWB's

Are you sure that all of the above is correct and that you won’t edit your post?YES

Sorry about taking so long to pick the stickies. I had other things to do and just never got around to it.

While was was picking the stickies I created a new, much simpler form.

Name of the Club/Organization:

Link:

Date of creation of the club/organization:

Post count of thread:

Does your organization/club have at least 10 active members

Topic of Discussion:

For a thread to have a good chance of being stuck it needs to fulfill the following

1) Be at least 2 months old

2) Have reached a post count of at least 500

3) The person posting the application is the threads creator or is the current club leader if the original thread creator has left. The only other time some one other then the club leader can post the application is if the leader is unable to

4) Have an actual topic of discussion.

I'll unlock this for short time to get thoughts on the new rough draft of the form.

I have a feeling this won't be accepted but its worth a shot.

Name of the Club/Organization - Ultra Academy

Link - http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-165838.html

Date of creation of the club/organization - 7/11/2009

Post count of thread - 120

Does your organization/club have at least 10 active members - Yes

Topic of Discussion - Earthbound Immortals good, bad, epic or non-epic?

Does the discussion have to be ongoing?

So like a club with a theme?

Yea. You need to be talking about some set topic.

Also I am not taking any more apps ATM. Right now I want feedback on the new form and if any changes should be made. Such as "the post count was to high". It was so I cut it down to 500.

Hollywood soes have no set topic and there sticked so why not the club o fun

The club o fun from Leo™ has a set topic' date='[/b'] and Hollywood doesn't have a set topic like what ЦᄂƬIMΛƬΣ magician said. So if Hollywood doesn't have a set topic, why is it sticked then? And Flame Dragon, I am asking you this question.

Because I'm not the one who stickied it.

They do have a topic of sorts, but it wouldn't be one I would pick to be a sticky. Still I will not unstick it since that would be wrong.

Archived