~Lock~

Welche the crab

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He had its cards in the hand "This will just take two... if you dont care lemme start with your death"

"First lord of d." as he put Lord of D. on the field, "Now i attach him Rign of Magnetism", "I set one card", "Now I play Toon world and hearth of clear water (Onto Lord of D.) "Now I use my The flute of Summoning Dragon, that let me summon up to 2 dragons... and know what? I have 1 Toon Bewd just right here" he said as calling it, "Im done... your turn" he said as smiling... the combo made all the dragon type untargetable by everything... but lord of d was a warrior... still Hearth of clear water made him unable to be destroyed by battle... the only way was a spell or trap...

HAND: 0

DECK: N/a

Spell/Trap: Rign of magnetism, Toon world, Hearth of clear water, Set card

Monsters: Toon Bewd, Lord of D.

"Now i activate my trap card... DNA Surgery and I change my cards to Dragon-type" (OoC: Unchaining: You can only target of attack Lord of D. Lord of D. cant be destroyed by battle, Lord of D. PRotects all dragon type from spells, traps and monster effects... now Lord of D. is dragon... = WIN) "Now my Dragons... all my cards arent affected by spells or traps... sorry dude... I win, you cant deal damage or move any of my cards ^^ oh and i told you my toon bewd can attack directly if you dont have a toon and i posses a toon world?", "Now toon bewd direct damage"

Hand: 0

Deck: N/a (1)

Fields: Toon world + DNA surgery + Hearth of Clear Water + Ring of Magnetism

Monsters: Toon Bewd and Lord of D.

LP: 4000

Archived