~Lock~

Welche the crab

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mashiro is now walking over to a new area since now he learned that the entrance exam was cancelled and that he was ignored after his introduction. Eventually, he ended up going to a large building that seemed to be rather dark in color, almost black. He wanted to check it out, so after checking his deck, went inside.

After heading inside, he saw many monsters that were famous; among them Yubel, Red Dragon Archfiend, Thought Ruler Archfiend, and Dark Armed Dragon. Suddenly he saw a person standing near a staircase. He looked like somekind of hallway monitor with some kind of angry glare. "I think i remember seeing a situation like this before," thought Mashiro. He then continued to look around the inside of the dark building

"At last..." Selene finds Leo together with Hiita.

At first Selene looks suprised at Hiita, but than she catches herselve

and talk to Leo. "Have you made this?" pulling out the Note.

"I really dont understand you... At first you do everything to hurt me

by deriding everything that has worth to me, and now you feel sorry?

Is this a trick or something? My name is Selene, so tell me yours!"

Leo looked over to Selene, and the odd feeling came back to him. The one that made him want to verbally assult her. Teaseing sounded tame compared to what he was doing. He could'nt help it. The feeling was stronger than himself. "What's it to you, Wisewoman of the cards?"

OoC: This feeling will develop into something new...hopefully.

OoC: What is gobsmacked?

IC: Leo was inwardly beating himself up, but couldn't stop himself. "Oh,great wisewoman. I suppose you are sure your precious pieces of paper will defend you. Well, they won't!" He barked at her. "You are silly, your family is silly, and your family's family's silly!"

Selene looks verry spookey at Leo, then back to Black (OoC: Yeah, ACDC XD)

"Its my duell, so please step aside..."

Selene pulls out a verry old duelldisk in transylvanian Style and fixed it on her arm.

OoC: Duells have somekind a virtual reality, wich shows monsters we have played, or?

Archived