~Lock~

Welche the crab

Not too far away from the scene Zonixs yelled" Exodius & Exodia Bring Armaggeadon and OBLITERATE!!!!" Zonixs shouted as his duel ended with Zirceus. Good Game, Buddy! Now I gotta find everyone else," Zonixs said as the energy from the duel dissipated into the space around the.

He walked outside and saw Hiita and the others. "C'mon I'll introduce you!"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zirceus hung his head in defeat for a split secound. He almost had him. His Beatdown Control just couldn't match the power of the Exodia Deck. 'I'll get you next time....bro' Zirceus thought as he shuffled his deck and placed it into his deck box. He folded his duel disk, placed it in his backpack and then closed it and took off. While he was closing the backpack however, a glinto of something gold sparkled in the sun.

He then followed Zonixs.

OoC: SOrry to be off-line. I'm a very busy student, so I leave for school super early to study/read in the library. I can only duel here, or on a wierd place called Trade-cards-online.

IC: Leo looked out to the ocean. When it came to duel, it was not his strong suit. He used a elemental deck, using alchemy and his ultimate trap card to innahilate his opponents. As much as the feeling seemed to want to pick a fight with her, he didn't want to hurt her at all. It was a extermely wierd feeling. Like he wanted to tease her, but protect her at the same time. Even with the wave of heat that had seemed to come from the red-haired girl, Hiita, he had trouble thinking. He decided to bluff. Or, his feeling did.

"I'm I did, I'd turn your monsters into a virtal cream-puff, lady of the cards."

OoC: I am planning an extreme plot-twist with my deck.

OoC: Compass can we duel with the second Re-Merge of Death (My deck) in the webpage of yesterday?

IC: Drache... as commonly had a extrange appearment just some meters at the back of Leo "Sure i`ll duel you..." he said in a strong voice "This deck needs a tester..." in a decided tone...

OoC: Sure Kari... kuwl nickname... when did you changed it?

IC: "Yeh... whatever... still i think my Last turn will wait for another who want a good fight" Said Drache as looking the girl there, "And i think you wouldnt beat my deck even if i dont use it" joked as taking half turn and starting to go

OoC: Alchemy. Elemental. You see, not heros. Earth, air, fire, and water. Uses element dragons, element valkies, ect. You'll see, once Hologia gets back online.

IC: Leo had not palnned to have a duel so early in the year. He would surely be booted out for bad dueling, or something of the sort. He looked to Selene, instead of the ocean, stareing intently at her.

Archived