[Disc]Gemeni Summoner[Disc]

It was better before Supervise but it still wasn't and isn't that great' date=' if it said "pay 500 Life Points to [b']Special[/b] Summon or Set 1 Gemini monster from your hand" it would have been much better :S

You pay 500 during the Opponent's Endphase, then when your turn comes around.... you can Second Summon it, and then go crazy.

And this card actually seems pretty fun to use :3

It was better before Supervise but it still wasn't and isn't that great' date=' if it said "pay 500 Life Points to [b']Special[/b] Summon or Set 1 Gemini monster from your hand" it would have been much better :S

You pay 500 during the Opponent's Endphase, then when your turn comes around.... you can Second Summon it, and then go crazy.

I know, I see the use, but that means lvl 5 or higher require tributes, that's why it would be better if it SS'd

agreed

I know, I see the use, but that means lvl 5 or higher require tributes, that's why it would be better if it SS'd

You can also use that moment to "swarm"

Plus, this gives Geminis an excuse to run Royal Oppression(....if they even will?)

EDIT: 6900 :3

....hey, stupid question, but could you use its effect multiple times during the opponent's End Phase? It doesn't say Once Per Turn on the Summoning effect. If so, that'd be... pretty awesome.

Someone should make a Gemini Deck just for this guy. I will call his attack "SWISHY MAGIC HAND ATTACK!"

....>_>

On-Topic, he's a Spellcaster, which gives him SOME support. I'd say it's worth a shot, but Ultimate Offering outclasses it a bit...

Archived