Morphing Jar: Discussion

Guest PikaPerson01

Broken in... just about anything that doesn't mind losing all monsters in hand and gaining 5, all the while not losing any S/Ts (because you usually set them all). Granted, it's not seen as often, simply because there are so many broken cards currently in this meta that setting is borderline impossible, and that it helps your opponent draw into their OTKs too.

Guest PikaPerson01

I think it could be moved to 2. Just because it doesn't see much play and in this meta

Pro-tip(s)

1) This card does not see much play because much more broken cards currently exist.

2) Just because more broken cards exist doesn't mean that card currently being discussed is or is not broken.

I think it could be moved to 2. Just because it doesn't see much play and in this meta

Pro-tip(s)

1) This card does not see much play because much more broken cards currently exist.

2) Just because more broken cards exist doesn't mean that card currently being discussed is or is not broken.

I perfectly understand that..

But i do think that this card could possibly be @ 2. It's just a thought..though with all the hand rape this card does it's a bit of a b[:x]tch.

All in favor of a re-balanced MJar? (No MJar #2)

Amorphous Jar/EARTH/LV2

ATK/600 DEF/700

Rock/Effect

FLIP: Both players discard their hands, then draw 5 cards. (This effect can only be used by the controller of this card if the number of cards they discarded was 3 or more.)

like i said' date=' this card is only good if you can otk the turn you use it, if not your probably gonna loose

[/quote']

You're an idiot. Set it and a few other cards and you'll almost always gain card advantage from it. Just don't set your whole hand and basicly tell your opponent you have a set jar.

I like Morphing Jar. I run it in every deck. And it's generic draw power. In decks that can't run Allure and don't have their own draw card, it's pretty bloody useful. The key is, though, to not tip off your opponent. Could always spend a card or two protecting it, then Giant Trunade the opponent's back row for a virtual Heavy Storm. >_>

It's fine at 1. At 2 or 3, it just becomes stupid. >_>

Pro-tip(s)

I agree, Morphing Jar already has it's own FTK deck based around it, with Jar at 2 it would be even more broken than disk commander was in the tele-DAD era.

Archived