I hate yugioh so much right now. (Mist Valley Soldier)

400px-MistValleySoldierHA01-EN-ScR-LE.jpg

Okay, im raging. I just came from my locals and found out that my local walmart has released Hidden arsenal early. And of course there always one guy ahead of the curve right? Well im in the final match of the lolocal. And I get Summoner monk... Mist soldier... stardust... Dark Simagor... set 2 (anti spell fragrance and solemn) Pass.

Needless to say I loose this first game. Than I remember... I play Blackwings and kalut my behind off. I came second. But im wondering how many of these decks am I going to have to play in ohio.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PikaPerson01

Since this thred is less than three weeks old' date=' and MVS is now more widespread, me thinks some rediscussion might be approriate.

Personally, I play him 3x in my SDD/AM Deck.

[/quote']

Level 4 Tuner. Nothing else to say.

Not to be a rulings nazi' date=' but this card's effect only works on Marshmallon-esque cards.

<3 Dark Simorgh meta

[/quote']

That killed it....

Well it's still an okay card. The effect should have said "if the card would've normally been destroyed by battle" er...something.

This was one of my HA pulls...beast. Lol at my Wal-Mart they ran out of hidden arsenal, which isn't much a surprise since they've still got price tags up for CSOC special edition boxes, yet they never re-stocked.

I lol because he is building a SDD/AM Deck without flamevells. LAWL. Isn't it easier when your tuners can't be bottomless? And doesn't rekindling just do a much better job of summoning other synchros? I mean where is the common sense?!

MVS in my opinion is okay' date=' but not worth the hype.

[/quote']

Well with MSV you can play Simorgh.

Monk > MSV > Simorgh > Set Assault Mode and ASF > ⎳o⎳

I lol because he is building a SDD/AM Deck without flamevells. LAWL. Isn't it easier when your tuners can't be bottomless? And doesn't rekindling just do a much better job of summoning other synchros? I mean where is the common sense?!

[/quote']

I know how it works, my fuuu in the first post. But the best combo in the deck is still very situational.

[/quote']

I know how it works, my fuuu in the first post. But the best combo in the deck is still very situational.

I forgot about the 1st post D:

This thread is old ...

Archived