Cyber Dragon Zwei

035m.jpg

[justify]If this card attacks an opponent's monster' date=' this card gains 300 ATK only during the Damage Step. Once per turn you can reveal a Magic card in your hand to your opponent to treat this card's name as "Cyber Dragon" until the End Phase. Also, if this card is in your Graveyard, this card's name is treated as "Cyber Dragon".[/i'][/justify]

[align=center]Permission to FFFFFUUUUU? Its like Konami wants Chimeratech to OTK, unless there trying to bring Cyber End and Cyber Twin back into play >_>

Discuss[/align]

035m.jpg

[justify]If this card attacks an opponent's monster' date=' this card gains 300 ATK only during the Damage Step. Once per turn you can reveal a [b']Magic card[/b] in your hand to your opponent to treat this card's name as "Cyber Dragon" until the End Phase. Also, if this card is in your Graveyard, this card's name is treated as "Cyber Dragon".[/justify]If this card attacks an opponent's monster, this card gains 300 ATK only during the Damage Step. Once per turn you can reveal a Magic card

[align=center]Permission to FFFFFUUUUU? Its like Konami wants Chimeratech to OTK, unless there trying to bring Cyber End and Cyber Twin back into play >_>

Discuss[/align]

I'm confused at the bolded part...but HELL YEAH!!!!! and this supports machiners deck for sure...so ME is Happy.... card isn't actually bad IMO

035m.jpg

[justify]If this card attacks an opponent's monster' date=' this card gains 300 ATK only during the Damage Step. Once per turn you can reveal a [b']Magic card[/b] in your hand to your opponent to treat this card's name as "Cyber Dragon" until the End Phase. Also, if this card is in your Graveyard, this card's name is treated as "Cyber Dragon".[/justify]If this card attacks an opponent's monster, this card gains 300 ATK only during the Damage Step. Once per turn you can reveal a Magic card

Discuss[/align]

I'm confused at the bolded part...but HELL YEAH!!!!! and this supports Cyber decks for sure...so ME is Happy.... card isn't actually bad IMO

fix'd

already ranted on this in my ABPF topic, but it needs to be said, this card made me happy... down there. This card is Proto-Cyber Dragon done RIGHT

already ranted on this in my ABPF topic' date=' but it needs to be said, this card made me happy... down there. This card is Proto-Cyber Dragon done [b']RIGHT[/b]

Proto-Cyber Dragon actually has more support IMO, since it can be searched with FalchionB and has lower ATK

(Infreno Reckless, yo)

And whats wrong with having 7 copies of Cyber Dragon? D:

OMFG, THERE IS HOPE THAT THIS CARD CAN BE IN WC10!

PLEASE KONAMI, TELL US WE CAN RUN OLD-FASHONED CYBER-DRAGONS AGAIN!

Proto-Cyber Dragon actually has more support IMO' date=' since it can be searched with FalchionB and has lower ATK

(Infreno Reckless, yo)

[/quote']

IRS on Proto-CyDra will just search out your one regular CyDra, nothing more. It works better with this new card.

Anyways, looks like CyDra decks will go back on their feet.

035m.jpg

Discuss[/align]

I'm confused at the bolded part...but HELL YEAH!!!!! and this supports Cyber decks for sure...so ME is Happy.... card isn't actually bad IMO

fix'd

already ranted on this in my ABPF topic, but it needs to be said, this card made me happy... down there. This card is Proto-Cyber Dragon done RIGHT

That was not what I mean to say...I mean if machine monsters from this set support Machiners New Structure guess where you can find moar of this Pwnsome support....

035m.jpg

Discuss[/align]

I'm confused at the bolded part...but HELL YEAH!!!!! and this supports machiners deck for sure...so ME is Happy.... card isn't actually bad IMO

You must not have been playing during the old days. Magic cards were the old name before Spell came into use. MTG was not happy with Magic as their name.

Of course, one must ask why this translation was used instead of Spell.

You must not have been playing during the old days. Magic cards were the old name before Spell came into use. MTG was not happy with Magic as their name.

Of course' date=' one must ask why this translation was used instead of Spell.

[/quote']

I copied the effect straight from MThunder, in the OCG they still use the "Magic card" term.

035m.jpg

Discuss[/align]

I know what magic cards are (I play since magic ruler so...) I just was wondering why it has the word magic instead of Spell....

Oh how lovely it is to summon them Chimeratech Dragons. Easiest way to get insanely strong monsters. They have enough support to be Tier 2.

035m.jpg

Discuss[/align]

I know what magic cards are (I play since magic ruler so...) I just was wondering why it has the word magic instead of Spell....

The wording is always like that when directly translated.

Of course' date=' one must ask why this translation was used instead of Spell.

[/quote']

I copied the effect straight from MThunder, in the OCG they still use the "Magic card" term.

This. Personally, I'm a bit confused why noone else realized that :?

Anyways, CDZ is pimp, nuff said.

'grats Konami, you just made it impossible for AOJ, Genex or any other machine-based Deck to become competitive, because just using CyDra and CDZ in the side and Fortress in the Extra ruins them.

Fortress needs the banning, maybe we could see CyDra getting a semi if it's so? =D

'grats Konami' date=' you just made it impossible for AOJ, Genex or any other machine-based Deck to become competitive, because just using CyDra and CDZ in the side and Fortress in the Extra ruins them.

Fortress needs the banning, maybe we could see CyDra getting a semi if it's so? =D

[/quote']

Fortress definately needs a banning >.<

I can't main CyDra in my Gadgets because of it.

'grats Konami' date=' you just made it impossible for AOJ, Genex or any other machine-based Deck to become competitive, because just using CyDra and CDZ in the side and Fortress in the Extra ruins them.

[/quote']

Its funny you say that because i side cydra in for gadgets. XD

[/quote']

Its funny you say that because i side cydra in for gadgets. XD

And I have CFD in the Extra Deck to counter CyDras but there is nothing worse than having 2 Gadgets on the field when your opponent plays heavy storm to get rid of your Oppression and fd Mirror Force. Then he plays Salvo and syncs for DSF (last format) and finally he summons CyDra and fuses it with your 2 Gadgets. Yes ... that happened to me.

Archived