• Last Reply

Sorry guys, I was at Cortez's in the morning

THEN I GOT A CAR :D

Honda Accord '07

Then I had to work...

Sigh, I'm just sad I missed the 1000th page :/

Oh well, I'll get over it

[spoiler=Now down to business, EVERYONE READ]

Guys, we've come a long way, Akatsuki is my favorite club hands-down and it's given me many awesome friends, which were probably the only things preventing me from quitting YCM ages ago..

Une was an awesome leader, I sent him a PM explaining the situation, I'm sure he'll understand perfectly and whenever he logs on, I said he could act as co-leader, which I don't think anyone would have a problem with

It's 11ish at night right now, when I finish catching up in all my clubs, I'm going to make the draft of the remake

IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW

Everyone reapplies

Everyone (including me)

Don't worry, everyone will still have the ranks they held now, but the application changed and I'm planning on inputting a feature on the front page that stems from the application (my main reason I want you guys to reapply)

So everyone reapply, won't take you too long

El Make and Dark Link, we need a name for our special rank

I proposed the 3 Sages and you guys said Sannin since we agreed Gods should be changed

How about we compromise and go with the rank

The 3 Narutards

El and I are the biggest narutards, and DL sticks with Naruto even at times when he hates the series, which shows dedication worthy of a narutard

We can discuss that tomorrow, we'll have time too, which brings me to my next announcement

I think we should create the remake when Chapter 505 comes out on Mangastream and it can be our first topic in the remake (if a lot of you object, then we can do it whenever) and to just have some last memories of the old club before moving on (god the corniness even makes me cringe)

Other than that, I just want to say thank you for letting me be our leader with El and DL and I promise to do my best

So off I go, I don't have work tomorrow either so I'll be here whenever

I had a lot of stuff to say ok -.-

.... Screw YOU!!!! Sorry, but I want a car TT-TT

I'm just gonna kill Ecchi... when asked who he'd like to meet on YCM he said, not me, not DL, but:

Fusion X. Denver.

I want to see if he's really as big of a nerd as I make him out to be... ;D

Archived