Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... You know, I've been watching AMVs.... and went to the Official Bleach thread... and I'm now thinking.... I hate how Ulqui was killed by a Villain! D=

Notice how as soon as Ulqui kills Ichigo, everything got really retarded?

How Ichigo becomes Hichigo, and Hichigo isn't 100% controlling him, because all he wants is to save Orihime! BAH!!!1 I HATE YOU ICHIGO AND HICHIGO!!!

I'm convinced that the logic behind it is that when Ulqui shot through Ichigo, he made the Hollow Hole grow larger than the one seen in Ichigo's full Hollow form... So, it caused an evolution when coupled with Orihime's cries to the dying Ichigo.

Seriously, Uberhax Ichigo could beat Susanoo...

No!

Hichigo only has RAW POWER attacks.Susanoo with Yata mirror can reflect ANYTHING.Even Zetsu said Itachi with the 3 Susanoo combo is unbiateble.

Also seriously you can't just take any pic and make it banner.So it's either Madara or Pain.Choose one for banner.

Hichigo is very Fast. Faster than Ulqui, who's faster than Byakuya and Zommari. All he has to do is get fast enough to get past the mirror.

Also, if Itachi was invincible, then so is the gay Sauce. And he's going to die... Thank God.

What? I meant since Sauce HAS Susanoo he's invincible. Duh. I know he let Sasuke win, Itachi's awesome like that.

Hichigo is the fastest person in the series. He can avoid the Sword. Gin's Blade is as fast as the Longsword, and Ichigo, not Hichigo, dodged it. Granted, Gin was playing, but still.

wait itatchis eyes were all blurry right when he died so if sasuke has them then his sight isn't so good....

That was pretty useless of madara....

... That was because he did not have Eternal Mangekyou. Now, Sasuke does, so it works fine.

Archived