Akatsuki of YCM

Aa'une

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... *Strangles Fusion* I don't even have my permit D= (My mom lost my papers, and then got lazy... Grrr)

I'm a Senior.

Also, I'm from North Cackalacky! (North Carolina) I am VERY conservative, and people constantly attack my beliefs and Christianity, although I don't shove it down people's throats (Though I do debate when we had class debates). Too Bad OTHS is full of rude pricks...

Daybreak, Une made those requirements way too low, according to him, every active member is a Kage or God

[spoiler=Alright, I think these are going to be everyone's official rankings that will now be kept track of in the remake]

Fusion X. Denver-Narutard/Sage/God

Dark Link 401-Narutard/Sage/God

El Make-Narutard/Sage/God

Dranzer-Kage

Ninjew-Kage

Donovyn Mikara Gerra-Kage

Shadow Zero-Anbu

Tainted Black-Anbu

Niashi Inumaki-Anbu

Daybreak-Jonin (close to Anbu though)

Hitokage-Jonin (getting nearer to Anbu)

What I want to ask of you guys, is what rankings should these guys have?

JK-used to be active a while ago, now posts every now and then (is an active YCMer and will most likely join the remake tomorrow with everyone else)

Madara-is inactive right now, but when he is active, posts like crazy, then leaves again

Cortez-inactive for a while, but he's back now and I believe he'll resume activeness soon

I was thinking the first 2 chunin and Cortez a genin, what do you guys think though?

And any issues about ranks, just say so, ranking system is the one thing I still need to mess around with before I launch the remake

Which will be called Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn by the way

Will they stay like that?

Damn dawn stole my thunder!!!!!!

We pratically mean the same thing.

2yo7rio.gif

my new profile picture

By the way not looking to start something but if those ranks are based on the posts here i have more posts than Niashi and he going to be an anbu so what's going on?

Rankings aren't based on post count, it's a factor, but not the sole

Basically if I feel like you've been a good member and have been active for a good while, I'll promote you

If you're in the Chibi Knights, you know what I'm talking about

And yes, you can definitely change your rankings, no demotions either

And I understand JK, glad you'll be coming tomorrow :D

But Day, you'll probably make Anbu soon, not to worry

Oh yeah, this was probably a given for everyone, but by having everyone reapply, that means no one from old member list is added

Which I think is fine since it consisted of a lot of people who joined and never posted again

Hmm

You know what

You're a Special Jonin

I'm adding that as a rank now, I always found its absence bothering

So is Madara

Cortez is a genin since he was active when he first joined, left for a while, but will come back soon

I just gotta figure out what the rankings can do >.>

Here's one other thing, DL said we shouldn't let Level 2 or lower (maybe even 3) join because they'd either not ever post again/contribute, or they would make noobish posts (you know what I'm talking about >.>)

I wasn't so sure about that, but I wonder

Agree or disagree with that?

Sorry guys, I was at Cortez's in the morningTHEN I GOT A CAR :DHonda Accord '07Then I had to work...Sigh, I'm just sad I missed the 1000th page :/Oh well, I'll get over it[spoiler=Now down to business, EVERYONE READ]Guys, we've come a long way, Akatsuki is my favorite club hands-down and it's given me many awesome friends, which were probably the only things preventing me from quitting YCM ages ago..Une was an awesome leader, I sent him a PM explaining the situation, I'm sure he'll understand perfectly and whenever he logs on, I said he could act as co-leader, which I don't think anyone would have a problem withIt's 11ish at night right now, when I finish catching up in all my clubs, I'm going to make the draft of the remakeIMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOWEveryone reappliesEveryone (including me)Don't worry, everyone will still have the ranks they held now, but the application changed and I'm planning on inputting a feature on the front page that stems from the application (my main reason I want you guys to reapply)So everyone reapply, won't take you too longEl Make and Dark Link, we need a name for our special rankI proposed the 3 Sages and you guys said Sannin since we agreed Gods should be changedHow about we compromise and go with the rankThe 3 NarutardsEl and I are the biggest narutards, and DL sticks with Naruto even at times when he hates the series, which shows dedication worthy of a narutardWe can discuss that tomorrow, we'll have time too, which brings me to my next announcementI think we should create the remake when Chapter 505 comes out on Mangastream and it can be our first topic in the remake (if a lot of you object, then we can do it whenever) and to just have some last memories of the old club before moving on (god the corniness even makes me cringe)Other than that, I just want to say thank you for letting me be our leader with El and DL and I promise to do my bestSo off I go, I don't have work tomorrow either so I'll be here whenever

I had a lot of stuff to say ok -.-

-scans for my name-'

FFFFFUUUUUUU

Hmm

I'll be working on the draft later on, I'll post the rankings and what they can do here tomorrow and see what everyone thinks

I unfortunately just remembered I have homework to do for my SAT tutor due tomorrow, I mean today

FML to the max

I'll see you all tomorrow then

And we shall be...reborn!

(I'm guessing this is the page people will see when they log on in the morning, so to those who are doing so, go back a page and read my announcement in a spoiler

Reading stuff after that should help too

EDIT: What Niashi?

DL, Black, and JK support it

That's 3-1 then (as a leader, I must remain impartial, I'm good either way to be honest)

I think their reasoning Day, is because by the time a member is Level 4, they know their way around YCM and know what's frowned upon and what isn't

Which some Level 3 and most Level 2 and below do not know

And defend themselves for their wrong actions

Or maybe it's something else, did I peg it or no?

Archived