All Koaki Meiru cards

Good luck with that. I couldn't even pull one....of course' date=' i didn't check what pack it's in.

[/quote']

It's in Raging Battle. I bought 3 of the Duelist Pack Collection Tin 2009 though.

Keep going! I run a Core Chimail deck at yugiohnetwork' date=' they run very smoothly, not to mention, if you have steel core in the graveyard and already activated reckless, you'll never run out.

[/quote']

PLEASE tell me your recipe.

Their field card is a good thing for valafar.

Valafar is horrible though

Maximus took its place

And that's kinda terrible, considering the fact you lose a Core by summoning Maximus, but then again, the rest of Maximus is better than Valafar except for having the same 3000 ATK.

Does anybody sense a Hopeless Dragon deck with Koa'ki Meiru tech in it being made using the two Dragons? Then again, this idea is coming from the person who thinks running Clear World and Clear Vice Dragon in a Hopeless Dragon deck would be a good idea. How about mixing all 3 ideas together? That way you can have an anti-meta Hopeless Dragon deck, if that even makes sense.

Okay, I was joking on that last suggestion, but try it out if you want.

Ok mystery.

Have steel core in your graveyard' date=' activate reckles, then when you have to draw, get steel core. repeat. Oh wait, you want my deck build?

[/quote']

That generally is what recipe means. Perhaps I should write deck recipe next time.

As for the combo, you mean Reckless Greed? That would basically give you 2 Iron Cores over the next 2 turns, right? That could be done just by activating its effect during your Draw Phase. Remember that Reckless Greed skips your Draw Phase. Please tell me if I'm missing something because I don't get its usefulness.

By the way, Iron Core = Steel Core.

Archived